-19-

"Spencer!" Finally the blonde stopped halfway out the school gates, "What the fuck is wrong with you." Daisy cursed pulling his arm back to face her, his face flushed red.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I fucking wrong? Dusty's been—

"Dusty fucked his girlfriend and Malakai then dumped her because 'she wanted it too much', Spencer let that fucking register." She shoved him back a step, "How do you expect me to date you if you act like a fucking dick all time Spence." She huffed a breath, Spider's jaw clenching at her words.

"I don't have time for this Daisy." He turned away walking faster as Daisy reluctantly followed him.

"Keep walking and we're fucking done." Daisy exhaled shakily, Spider stopping for a moment at least to hear her out, "I want to be with Spencer, but I can't because you keep fucking up.. and- and I don't need that in my life." She admitted, Spider turning to face her.

"Thought you were too good for me anyway." Daisy's heart split as he turned walking off leaving her standing alone. She couldn't comprehend his words remaining standing.

"Daisy, let's go." A voice called from the gates, Cash's voice beckoning. "Daisy?" His brows narrowed as he looked in the distance at the retreating blonde. "Daisy, what's he done." She finally moved back tears threatening to spill as she moved past Cash a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm good Doug, can we get food." He nodded catching up to her the pair walking to Cash's car. It didn't take long for the teens to drive up to KFC and back sitting in the car park as Daisy sipped on her frozen drink.

"You and Spider been hooking up?" Cash asked plainly, his hand out the window as smoke slipped from his mouth, "Don't deny it, I'm not a gronk Daisy." She brought her knees to her chest, looking anywhere but Cash.

"Yeah. For a bit.. think he's fucked it though." She sighed softly running her fingers along her knees. "Thought we'd be good." Cash shifted uncomfortably.

"Did— Does he treat you good?" Daisy sipped on her drink again, the nod of her head visible to Cash. "I think you should fix it." Reluctantly Cash admitted, "Gronk needs someone, to sort him out." Daisy looked to Cash curiously.

Perhaps he was right. Spider did need someone. But he kept fucking up. She didn't know how many more times she could take.

"..you think?" Cash turned the car back on putting out his cigarette.

Another string of curses left Cash's lips left before he answered, "I know Daisy, you've been happy recently. Because.. Because of him." He'd almost gagged at his own words, earning a snicker from Daisy's lips.

"Thanks Doug." He begun driving back in the direction of the blonde. "How's things with Darren?" Cash tensed again, rubbing his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Sorting it out Dais, it's complicated." He shrugged. "Before you ask, I'll fix it promise." He gripped her hand, sending her a soft smile.

Hesitantly she rung the doorbell waiting patiently as the door slammed open, a rather sweaty looking Spencer staring back at her. "Have any time for me." She stated dryly, a hugged sigh leaving his lips. "Or am I still too good for you." A muscle twitched in his jaw as he let go of his grip on the door.

The pair sat in silence a moment longer before he moved from the doorway creating room for her to enter. She slid past him, moving towards his bedroom entering as she heard him muttering down the hallway.

"I-I shouldn't have said that." He mumbled closing the door behind the pair, laying his head on the wood. "All that stuff about Jojo, I shouldn't have said that." Daisy nodded slowly casting her eyes downward.

"I understand you're angry Spence." She gripped his stressed fingers in hers. "But you need to think before you speak.. and you need to apologise to Miss Obah." He tensed slowly relaxing as Daisy's fingers circled his.

"You are too good for me Daisy." Their foreheads touched as Spider brought her closer, "Dump me, for your own good, tell me to fuck off." He admitted, his tone worried and stressed.

"I don't want to." She kissed his cheek, a hand remaining on his cheek. "I'm not good for you. I'm in love with you Spencer." She kissed his lips pulling him closer. "But I need you to be better. Not for me, for you Spence." She pulled apart, at her words Spencer wrapping her tightly in his arms.