-13-

"DAISY!" Missy's excited voice filled Daisy's ears, a shocked expression on her face. "I'm so glad you are here, babe." Missy pulled Daisy by her bag, leading her into her room quickly.

"It's been so long since I've been here." Daisy smiled, looking around Missy's recently updated room. "Still have the Clairo poster, Miss." She laughed, Missy too busy tearing apart her wardrobe.

"Clairo is my one true love, you know this, Daisy." Missy threw a shirt unintentionally hitting Daisy as she pulled the shirt off of her face. "I have at least five outfits picked for you, Daisy. You need to start trying stuff on immediately."

"Jesus, calm down, I will." Daisy began the long process of trying on Missy's clothes, Missy adoring every one, of course. "I like this one, Miss." Daisy spun around, wearing a short cargo skirt and a small bikini top to match.

"You look hot, Daisy." Ant stumbled through the door as the rest of Missy's invites strolled in. Daisy's cheek flushed red as she turned around, hearing the loud blonde walk through the door followed by Dusty.

"Harps will be here soon; come on, you mob." A speaker was sat on Dusty's shoulder as music blasted through it. Daisy stayed back for a moment, pulling her skirt down as she looked in the mirror.

"Coopers." His smug voice made her swivel around, a set of sunnies sat on his head. "Missed you this morning." Spider referred to the fact that Daisy had snuck out of his house in the early morning.

"I didn't... I felt bad." She bit her lip for a moment, her fingers interwined behind her back. "Besides, you snore... quite loudly, I must admit." A grin tugged on her lips; Spider's eyes widened.

"Oh, do I?" He scoffed, "Least I don't talk in my sleep." He snarked, Daisy's eyes now widening. Spider always knew how to get a rise out of her.

"No, I don't." Daisy defended, less confident with her words than Spider was. "Yeah, you do, 'oh, Spider, please, I need you to fuck-"

Daisy jolted forward, pressing her hands against his mouth. She failed to notice Spider had begun to remove her palms, kissing the top of her fingers. He pulled her closer, pressing a kiss to her neck, then her cheek, as Daisy reluctantly relaxed into his touch. His breath fanned her face as he leaned down, his hands cupping her face as he finally kissed her lips.

"Stop running out on me, Coopers, or I'll make you regret it." He kissed her cheek as he left the room, leaving her flushed cheeks for all to see. Daisy looked over her outfit one more time in the mirror before leading herself back into the living room.

It didn't take long for Sasha and Harper to join the group, but Daisy typically avoided both girls. They had bad morals, and she refused to waste her energy. She didn't mind anyway; Missy hung around Daisy enough for her not to feel out of place. So did Ant, with the exception of Spider, who desperately tried to get her attention.

Daisy wasn't a heavy drinker, so after two drinks, she was heavily intoxicated. She could remember getting in the Uber; her head rested on Missy's shoulder as her knees were brought to her chest. "Daisy, babe, remember, act sober; otherwise, they won't let you in." Missy whispered into her ear, a shared laugh between the girls.

Only as Daisy got out did she notice Spider, his yellow shirt clinging to his skin. Spider seemed to be mirroring her actions, his eyes scanning her up and down. Missy linked her arm with Daisy, pulling her into the line of people waiting to go in. Harper seemed busy sucking face with Dusty, while the rest of the group filtered in after the two girls.

Soon after Amerie and the others joined the group, Daisy weaving her way through the boys to get to Cash. "Cashy!" She sighed drunkenly, wrapping her arms around the boy's neck. "Darren dressed you up; I love it." Daisy prided Cash, wrapping his arms around her waist gently.

"Yeah, nah, they did." Cash released her, fixing his shirt. "Are you right? Missy's all good and shit?" He sent a glare towards Spider, who returned the glare for a moment.

"Yeah, all good, Cashy." Her brows furrowed slightly as the line moved up, Cash's hands on her waist pushing her forward. Her fingers lifted the strap across his face, revealing the dark bruise on his eye.

"Cash, he didn't, did he?" Daisy was no longer intoxicated, rather worried as the group neared the entrance. "For fuck's sake, Doug." She exhaled, her face softening.

"It's fine, Dais, catch up with your friends." He let go of her, Missy pulling her back towards the entrance as they showed their IDs.

"I'll going to get us a drink." Missy shouted over the music, disappearing, leaving Daisy with the boys. "Come on, Daisy." Ant pulled her after him, following Spider through the crowds.

"Whadda want?" Ant led the girl to the bar, Spider beginning to order. Before Daisy could answer, Spider shoved a drink into Ant's hand, the boy passing it to Daisy hastily.

She smiled to herself for a moment as she twirled the straw in the drink. It was her favorite vodka orange. She looked up to Spider, smiling for a moment as Ant began leading the blonde through the crowd.

Spider was quick to wrap a hand around Daisy's waist, pulling her forward. He led the girl in front of him with Ant as they stopped near the stage. It didn't take long for the intoxicated girl to lose the two boys, dancing with the closest person to her, which happened to be Amerie.

Daisy lost herself in the rhythm of the music, dancing with Amerie and letting go of any lingering worries. As the beat pulsed through the crowded room, she felt a surge of energy, twirling and swaying with the music.

After dancing for a while, Daisy decided to head to the bar for another drink. She navigated through the pulsating crowd, feeling the bass vibrating through her ears.

Before she had the chance to order, a somewhat familar figure moved in front of her. One of Cash's friends she thought, she couldn't remember his name. She could hardly understand what he was saying to her only that he had shoved a drink in her hand.

She wasn't going to turn down a free drink bringing the shot to her mouth as she downed it. She racked her brain thinking for the teen's name but she couldn't seem to remember.

Suddenly Daisy's movements became unsteady, her arms reaching out to steady herself against the wall. She was quick to excuse herself from the club, leaving for some fresh air.

She was just drunk, she was just drunk. However she didn't feel drunk her world begun to spin as she sat herself down outside the club, her movements delayed.

Her vision blurred and her breathing was hoarse as she shut her eyes painfully.

Someone had spiked her drink.