Started (REWRITE)

The sunlight was never brighter, as it entered the quiet room that was interrupted by the sound of beeps, Fan's phone kept vibrating that it fell from the nightstand it was at, as it fell it made a thump sound which woke someone up.

As I open my eyes I take a minute to adjust to the lighting in the room, as I arch my back and pull away the covers of my bed. I look at my roommate's bed and notice that Paintbrush isn't there. That's weird, maybe they're in the bathroom. I know that Paintbrush does spend a lot of time getting their hair ready. As I peek in the bathroom door expecting to see lot's of hair products and combs I see the bathroom spot free from what I expected to see. No combs, no hair spray, nothing. Maybe they were in a rush I thought as I got ready.

As I walk out of the bathroom I spot my phone on the floor. "OH NO" I rushed to grab my phone, no cracks phew as I was about to open the door, I look at my phone and see a bunch of notifications more than usual. Most were missed calls and texts as I was about to open one the door opens with a loud BANG at the end as it hits the wall. I flinch at the sudden sound and look at who was the culprit who so loudly opened the door.

"Paper what are you doing here?"

"FAN ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT? HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" Paper kept screaming questions at me as I attempted to calm him down.

"Woah Paper calm down what happened?" Paper looked at me with a look of sadness, what's going on?

Just then I heard footsteps approaching us and I see Soap with her cleaning outfit that included a mask, gloves, and an apron. I don't know why it's an apron but in her defense 'it looks cute'. "Paper! Did you get Fan?" Soap asked. "Yes, I'm here, what do you need?" Soap looked at me than at Paper and asked another question "Did- did you tell him?" Paper only shook his head while Soap had a shocked face and I only stood there confused.

"Can you please tell me what's going on." I say the two of them look at me with saddened faces "are you sure?" Soap asked while taking her mask off.

"I'm sure."

They led me out of my room and into the hall we had a long walk and were taking me somewhere.

The walk was quiet, and kept staring at me as we walked through the hallways. It was scary to say the least. Soap and Paper were taking me somewhere but why and where are they taking me? Then they stopped at one of the extra rooms that nobody stays at so we call them the extra rooms. They were talking to me but I heard some commotion in the lobby downstairs. I know they are hiding something from me. And I was about to find out what, as I ran at the end of the hall away from Soap and Paper I went down the stairs hearing distant from them, I spot a crowd full of people. They were loud, it must've been serious. I push my way through the crowd and finally get a chance to see what they were looking at.

I saw what I didn't want to see

It was her.

The dark red blood dripped from her body to the ground.

The knife plunged in her neck.

It all made sense now. The calls, the texts, And the clean bathroom, even Soap and Paper. I looked at my phone and see that Paintbrush and others were calling me. I also seen many people share their condolences to me. Paintbrush was in a hurry but not for the reason I'd ever think of. Paper and Soap were so worried of me they never wanted me to see her like this. As I looked at her she looked lifeless. Nobody dared to touch her, not even I could. The ground was sinking, it may have not, but it sure felt like it did. My breathing quickened and I was shaking and tearing up the lobby started spinning.

—------------------------------------------------

My phone kept ringing and ringing as I groaned and reached my arm to grab it. I see it was a call from Oj. What could he be calling this early as I answer thinking it was nothing. Oj started to speak.

"Oj why are you calling me?"

"Paintbrush this is urgent" he replied

Huh? He never sounded this serious. I listen closely to what he was about to say.

"Testtube is gone"

"What the fuck do you mean?!" I semi shouted anger boiling through my whole body.

"Come downstairs hurry please I will explain everything."

I take a deep breath to calm my frustration and respond.

"Alright" I say in a hush tone.

As I grab my phone and head to the bathroom I got ready and rushed downstairs. As I go to the I saw Paper Oj Soap and some others but then I saw.

"Oh no"

—-------------------------------------------

I felt like the world was spinning. All the clues were right there and even Soap and Paper were helping me but I didn't listen. As I kept trying to stand up everything was turning dark.

—-------------------------------------------

Hi!! I'm making a rewrite since this was so old and short

I'm gonna work on the new chapter bye!!