Again

Mentions of suicide!

As I started to wake again I saw blurred figures surrounding me. As I adjust my eyesight I recognized the figures, Paper, Paintbrush, Lightbulb, Soap, and OJ. But OJ was mostly pacing around the room with a phone in hand.

"Come on, come on" OJ was walking in circles an anxious look glued on his face. "Sweetie please calm down" Paper said trying his best to calm his boyfriend down. "Look he's awake!" A bubbly voiced announced it was Lightbulb with hope in her eyes. "You're right, how are you feeling?" Soap questioned her eyes on me "I'm fine but what happened?" Everyone stopped for a moment looking at me even OJ stopped pacing just to look.

It took me a minute to remember.

"No"

"NO"

"WHERE IS SHE!?" I was trying to break free from Paintbrush and Soap who were pinning me down. " Calm down! The police are on the case!" Paper said responding to my sudden question. As I calmed down tears already falling I heard a voice. "I know it's hard I'm sad she's gone too. But Mephone is busy with something so he can't revive her now. But you have to calm down." Paintbrush out of all the people in the room it was them who responded, they usually scream at me when I knock over their painting or making a mess in the art room and when that happens their hair would burst into flames causing a fire. "Thanks" I said it was more of a whisper but I bet they heard it, it was quiet and soothing until, "the police are coming to investigate they are not sure what caused this so get ready for questions" OJ announced.

They investigation was quick, and the questions were simple, everyone in the hotel was asked. The police came up with a possible answer suicide. It felt like it was right but it wasn't she never felt sad yes she was tired got less sleep than average but Testtube was more focused on her works, she even got my help on one of them.

I should go to her lab.