Searching part2

After saying goodbye to Bot and Paper me and Suitcase go to the meeting room since it's almost dawn.

   Stepping in the front door of the hotel lobby someone comes running in our direction. It was none other than the hotel owner himself Oj.

   Oj has been a huge help for helping us hiding Bot and giving us a place to stay that being the hotel. Not to mention he was my favorite season one character from the start.

  "Hey Oj" I greet happy to see him.

   "Hey guys how are you doing?" Oj said

   "Good and we have a question" I said

   "Go ahead"

   "May we use the break room?"

    Oj looked at us confused.

    "Uh yea you can, everyone can use the break room" he responded

     After Oj said that Suitcase pipped up.

     "No like only us and some others, nobody goes in the break room any way.

     She's right the only people who went in there was Testtube for breaks of her projects, and sometimes Trophy too, after taking some coffee before starting his daily jog. But not that many people go in there due to a better coffee maker in the kitchen. (now moved to the living room)

    "Hmm I guess you're right Suitcase I can lend you the break room."

     "Thank you Oj! Oh! And Paper is doing ok!"

  Oj smiled he was probably going to say that but didn't find the perfect opportunity. Suitcase smiled back and we walked down the hall after saying bye to Oj.

   As we walked through the hallway a questioned lingered through my mind "hey suitcase where are we going?"

  "I think we might have some new members." She said, another already?! She must've been serious about the team.
As we reach at the end of the hall I was trying to guess which door we were heading to. A game perhaps and Suitcase gave me yes or no answe along the way.

     "How about this one I saw looking at the door at the left.

     "Nope not that one" Suitcase said skipping showing she was excited. 

     "Maybe this one!" I exclaim pointing at the door on the right.

      "Nope"

      As we walk further into the hall we reach the end which has a door facing right at us.

     It was the art room.

     I immediately caught on when she looked at me, I nodded and she was about to open the door. 

    The door creaked open as Suitcase opened the door, two people were in the art room Lightbulb and Paintbrush.

  "uh hi" I said looking at the two nervously. "Do you want to join our group?" I began "what's it about!" Lightbulb exclaimed I took a deep breath before answering "it's about Testtube" Lightbulb's smile disappeared and turned into a frown. Paintbrush looked at me with a sad look, "It wasn't a suicide, she was murdered we want to find the truth." I couldn't hold back anymore she was killed. Dead. Gone. And I will find out the truth for me and Bot. The two friends looked at each other with shocked looks then at me and Suitcase then Lightbulb with a bit of tears stood up. "I'll join you." "Lighty." Paintbrush interfered "Look Painty, I think Fans right she loved her work and us I don't think she would do this." Lightbulb looked at Paintbrush as Paintbrush began to speak "I have too much work for the art room and only have some bit of free time but not enough to help, but Fan if you have anything other than this  I can help you." I thought about it then it hit me. "Well I have one thing, have you heard of babysitting."   

___________________________________

The break room was ready, the beanbags were arranged, the carpet was vacuumed, it looked like we were going to have a job interview. As me Suitcase sat on the beanbags and Lightbulb sat on the floor we waited for our last team member. The door opened and came in Mic as she was surprised that Lightbulb was here "Hi guys" Mic said she took a beanbag then sat down "What are we gonna talk about?" Mic asked "Well we need a team name" Suitcase informed. "hmmm how about bingo" Lightbulb suggested we all looked at her with confusion "like people get something right they say 'bingo'" "yeah I like Bingo we can also shorten it to 'Bing' as well" Suitcase said "yeah!" I agreed.       

___________________________________

   After the meeting I had with everyone, they went their separate ways. I went to the art room where Pb was at I told them to stay there until I come. Which isn't a problem for them since they already had work there. As I enter the room I greet Paintbrush "Hi Paintbrush" "Hi Fan, so what was this about?" " Just follow me" I said and I lead them out of the art room to the hotel Lobby.

     "We are going to go to Testtube's lab"

     "Wait why?"

     "You'll see" as we walked out the hotel into Testtube's lab I put on the code and we get sucked in. As we hit the hard floor I hear a voice.

     "Hi Fan me and Paper did so much stuff together!" Bot exclaimed coming to hug me as I hug back I couldn't help but tear up a bit.

     "Uh who is this" Paintbrush said looking at Bot as Paper walked in.

    "This is Bot my robot child" I said as I ruffle Bot's hair as they went with Paper " Me and Testtube were going to make a robot version of Bow but after what happened I think Bot should be themselves."

    "Oh so you want me to babysit Bot."

    "Yea since Paper has done enough work." Paintbrush agreed and I told them what they need.