Bonding

It was the day, that I would have the best father child special day anyone could imagine. We're gonna go to the big city and have fun there and we could find someplace to eat! That would be great.

     As I finish doing my hair I go downstairs and see Lb and some others in the lobby. "Hi Fan!" Lightbulb exclaimed happily "Hi Lightbulb" "Where you going?" Lightbulb questioned "OH nowhere" I forgot to tell Lightbulb about Bot maybe some other time. "Welp look at the time, I gotta go" I ran off leaving a  confused Lightbulb in the lobby. As my feet hit the grass I look up at the blue sky and take a deep breath. As I head to the lab and input the code I get sucked in by the tube and land on the cold floor. As I stand up I see Paintbrush with a welcoming smile.

"I have someone new to introduce!" Paintbrush  proudly smiled as they stepped to the side. The person that was behind them was Bot, who looked better then ever. Instead of pink pony tails they had fresh mint ones, a white shirt with a green tie to complement it. And lastly a darkish greenish hat that had a pin attached to it that says "They/Them" on it. Bot looked amazing and wonderful if only Testtube was here to see this. 

As I stepped forward and knelt down to be face to face with Bot I gave them a hug. As they hugged back I looked at Paintbrush and mouthed a 'Thank you' at them they nodded their head and went to the hall to probably get their stuff. 

As Paintbrush left Bot went to go get their backpack. Once they came back I was surprised on what was in there. water bottles two to be exact, some coloring books, books, a small fan, a comb and so much more. "Wow that's a lot of things you have there." I say surprised "yea sorry I didn't know what would happing in the big city." Bot said. I giggled a bit at their sentence, as we went outside of the lab checking if the coast is clear we hop on Panitbrush's car and drive off. 

The view was lovely to the grassy fields to the city streets as we reach our destination I pay Paintbrush a 30 as they drove off and we were on our own.

---------------------------------------------------------

The wind was passing through us as we went walked through the city streets. The noises of people stepping on the sidewalk or honking their horns felt nothing compared to the conversation Fan and Bot were having.

 "And then Paper said 'where are the crayons' and they were in the crayon box the whole time! He thought he already checked that place." Bot said then me and Bot went into a laughing fit we kept talking until we made it to the park. I had brought chalk, bubbles, coloring books, (as well as bot) and crayons. As we found a spot to sit at Bot opened their coloring book and so did I, once I put the crayons on the bench we were sitting at, we started to color. We kept talking and talking we talked about movies, games, colors and what not. Once people started to leave and the sun started setting I remembered the bubbles so I grabbed the bubbles and gave it to Bot, which they gladly took and blew bubbles.

"Fan" Bot stated.  

"Yes" I replied.

"When are we going to do this next time" Bot questioned. 

"Hmm how about you choose next time we do this, if I'm not busy of course."

" How about next week?" Bot said still blowing bubbles.

"Yea that could work!" I smiled looking at them as they smiled back.

-----------------------------------------------------

After a long day at the park we could end this day with dinner, as we walk into a restaurant and order our food. After that lovely meal I call Paintbrush to pick us up. We sat at a bench to take a break from walking as we were waiting for Paintbrush. As I see the familiar gray car me and Bot hop in and wait to reach our destination, the car takes a stop and we say bye to Paintbrush as they go to the hotel. Me and Bot go to the lab and I tuck Bot into bed in their room. (that me and Paper made and decorated with the help of Bot of course .)

"Good night Bot" 

"Good night Fan. Thank you for bringing me to the park it was fun." Bot looked at me and smiled once again, as I left the room I felt happy for Bot finding new things and to explore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone sorry for not posting this part sooner.

But I did yay!

Just so you know that Fan does have two places to sleep in the hotel and the lab so he gets to choose he only stays at the lab when no one is around for Bot. So for me he stays in the lab more than the hotel.

This is totally not filler.