Loving

The soft steps I make are what's distracting me other than my thoughts, why did she die? What were her intentions? And what really happened, the police said she was probably depressed and grabbed the kitchen knife and decided to end it all. But that's not what happened I know it, so that's why I'm going to her lab. I chuckle a bit when I thought about her lab so many memories and even her. As I was about to open the front door I heard my name being called out.

"Fan! Wait!"

Paper, what is he doing, "sorry Fan I just wanted to know if you were ok." He said when he approach me. "I'm ok, just a bit shaken up I think I need fresh air " I replied "Oh ok just tell me when you need anything." And without a word I opened the door and left the hotel.

The grass was cool and damp and the wind was flowing through the night sky, the small footsteps I make through the grass were ever so quiet. I only had one thing in mind the lab Testtube loved her lab, she would protect it with all her life. Me and her would hang out there almost every day. In the game or not my thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain on the head! "OW" I froze making sure no one was around me I quickly found out the reason why my head is on fire right now. The vending machine. Must have been much in thought to even notice were I was stepping. As I put in the code the metal tube comes out of nowhere and sucks me in. As I hit the hard cold floor I go to the medical cabinet and grab some ice and a bandaid for the tiny cut I made on my head. After treating my wounds I go through the long hallway that connects every room in this lab including the one I came in and went to the one I had in mind the moment I stepped out the hotel door.

The coding room.

You see me and Testtube were making a project and it was thought of when I talked about the season one contestants to Testtube. Even Bow. So me and Testtube thought we could bring her back! Sort of. As I look through the files on Testtube's computer I found Bows files that had everything our robot Bow needed to actions and thoughts. we were already done with her we just needed time to introduce her, but we didn't know how. Right when I was about to upload her files to refresh her memories I thought of something why wasn't she here to see this, we built Bow together, heck her body is on the charging table! It may have been just a couple hours ago but she was dead never to come back my eyes were already watery I was shaking aggressively, and all that mourn and grief was from me. Loud sobs were heard through the coding room, the source, me, I never wanted this to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was feeling a bit better, looking back at Testtube's computer and at Bows files I did the unthinkable I deleted all memories that Bowbot was supposed to have to become well Bow. I know me and Testtube wanted Bow back but we also wanted someone to protect. I may not have been Testtube but I can feel she wanted what I wanted as well.

Someone to care for.

As I press the power on button I watched as the charge table light up in a pinkish color around the robot then the table immediately turned of signaling
The progress was complete. The robot slowly opened her eyes as I walked to her, I cautiously approach her as she sits up. "Um hi" " hi do you know where I am" I look around nervously before answering " you are in a lab" she looks in awe before jumping off the table and running around "b-be careful I don't want you to get hurt!" I squeaked I may just be really worried for my creation, or robot? I don't know. The robot stopped in it's tracks and turned around to look up at me. "Do you have any games? I'm bored." She may still have Bows voice but god she was adorable. "Hmm maybe" as I walk out the coding room into the hallway I step into the break room that's filled with bean bags snacks and coffee the robot immediately rushed to a shelf with games on it. With a grin on her face she asked if I wanna play. As we were setting up the game she looked like she  wanted to say something. "Something on your mind?" "Who am I? And who are you?" I take a small sigh before answering.

"You can be who you want to be. And me, I am Fan one of your creators."

"Woah cool! Can I have a name"

"Of course! What would you want your name to be?"

"Hmm how about Bot"

I liked that name considering she  was a robot, a small warm feeling came from me as we were playing the board game. After the first game Bot said something I thought I never thought of.

"That was fun playing with you dad."

Tears begin to form in my eyes as I watch Bot get another game to play. As I wipe the tears in my eyes I look at Bot one more time, Bot was getting a new game off the shelf. I will find the truth on what happened to Testtube and I will protect Bot all the way.

---------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh YESS another chapter and longer too, making them longer.

I also hc Bot and Fan as father and child because yes.