hiding

It was another say at the lab and Fan was making breakfast for him and Bot. Since Paintbrush had some family business to attend to, Fan was going to take Bot to work aka their meetup with Bing. Of course they will be in the other room while Fan and the rest of Bing will be talking about what happened a few weeks ago.

The sizzling of the bacon and the ding of the toaster telling everyone it's ready. "I'll get it!" Bot said rushing over to the toaster, as the bacon was almost finished I looked over at Bot who was grabbing the toaster with their bare hands. It didn't hurt them since they were metal and had heat resistance.

As I see them grab a plate as well as butter, and a knife. As they spread the butter on the bread with the knife I sigh knowing they are safe for now. As they look at me and smile I smile back. After placing the plates full of bread, pancakes, and a bit of bacon me and Bot sit at the table as Bot starts to munch on their bread. I eat my pancakes nonetheless it was good, I guess I am the best cook there is.

"These are really good pancakes dad!" Bot said, grabbing another pancake.

Hah! Paintbrush better pay up!

"Thank you Bot" I say smiling.

Oh, I forgot to tell Bot that I have to take them to the hotel.

"Hey Bot?" Bot looks at me curious to what I was going to say. " I have to take you to the hotel" I say looking to the side. Bot perked up "You mean the orange one?" they asked, looking at me waiting for an answer. I looked back at Bot who was shaking a bit, "yes, but nobody is gonna know well Suitcase will try to hide you."

Bot sighs of relief knowing that we will hide them. As I grab mine and Bot's plate and put them in the sink, I get ready and clean my room.

Once I step out of my room I see Bot pack stuff in their backpack. As I remember that I forgot my phone to text Suitcase about this. I head to my room and grab my phone. As I go to contacts and go through the 's' section I spot suitcase's and immediately start texting her.

Suitcase ^-^

Hey Suitcase I have something to tell you

Is it about the meeting?

Kinda of, well it's about Bot

Go on

Not everyone knows about Bot, not even Mic and Lightbulb can you try helping me hiding them

I can sure try!

Oh! Thanks a bunch

Yw!!

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sighing and sitting down on the floor I look at other notifications from other apps and stuff. As I was about to stand up I heard footsteps. I see Bot with their backpack and a nervous look on their face. "Don't worry Suitcase knows and she is gonna help us." "Are you sure they're not gonna find out?" I look at them before smiling and saying "I'm sure".

—-------------------------------------------

As we walk out of the lab and see the orange hotel in the distance. Me and Bot take a turn to the woods so we wouldn't be noticed when we enter the back of the hotel. As we go to the back of the hotel I see Suitcase . We both waved at each other as Suitcase opened the door. She said hi to Bot who was hiding behind me but shyly waved to her.

It was a bit early to start the meeting so that gave us enough time to hide Bot, as we entered the break room we put Bot in a closet full of pillows, art supplies, and much more.

"You told me what they liked so I had an idea" Suitcase announced

"Thanks Suitcase you've been a big help" I said fully meaning it.

"You're welcome!" Suitcase said looking at me then at Bot. Bot stood up and hugged Suitcase "Thank you" Bot said looking away still from shyness, "Anytime" Suitcase said returning the hug.

After the hug I look at Bot and kneel to their level "Are you sure gonna be comfortable in here?" I asked "Yup!" Bot said jumping up and down "Alright" "Tell me when you need anything alright." Bot just nodded their head and went into the room. I closed the door but still felt bad, hiding them was not the best option so I had to reveal them sooner or later. That reminds me I have to thank Paper for taking care of us. As the door opened I see Lightbulb and Microphone.

"HI EVERYONE" Lightbulb shouted, making everyone cover their ears."Oh sorry guys." As we all went to a different seat Lightbulb a spinning chair, Microphone a soft tiny couch,Suitcase a bunch of pillows, and I sat on a beanbag. "Alright what should we do first?" Suitcase asked "We should find some suspects! Lets ask everyone what they were doing" Lightbulb suggested "Good idea" Suitcase said. "Is that ok with you Mic?" I asked I looked over to her and saw her staring at something.

The closet door Bot is in.

"Guys don't be alarmed but, someone is in there." Mic whispered.

"NO! No one is in that closet I checked" Suitcase nervously responded.

"Maybe we should find out!" Lightbulb said going to the door. "WAIT" I shouted but it was too late Lightbulb's hand was on the door handle as she was about to twist the knob a bloch of mint burst threw the door nearly pushing Lightbulb over and hid behind me shaking.

"Who is that?" Microphone questioned

Me and Suitcase both looked in shock then looked at each other than at the shaking Bot behind me. I held Bot's hand and looked them in the eyes, they nodded their head as I began to speak.

"This is Bot my child"

"Bot this is Bing my team it's time for you to meet them."

—---------------------------------

I'm going to make the special maybe not today.

Anyways happy Peruvian independence day!!