100 reads special!

Wow! 100 reads! Thank you guys for this you are all amazing. Now a gift shall be given a special!

......................

......................

......................

All I saw was red. Anger. Red. Why would she say that? I looked at her as she fumbled with her clothes, she knew this question would hurt me, this... topic! As she looked at the floor I looked at her.

"You don't have to answer my question." Testtube spoke still looking at the floor 

"You know you didn't have to say it out of the blue." I spoke anger rising through my body 

Testtube looked at the floor her face getting red in embarrassment, as my grip gets tighter and my anger only getting the best of me. I look to my right and I see a knife stand. I grab a Knife and Testtube looks up to me. Before she could say anything I lunch at her she dodges my attack but barely. But sadly for her, she hits the counter with her arm as she falls to the ground. With the knife still in hand I was too angered to see the condition she was in.

As she was still on the ground I pounced on her and tried to stab her with the knife. But she held my arm trying to prevent for what I was going to do, then she kicked my leg which launched me to the air also giving me a pain in my leg. As I fell down I dropped the knife in the process, as I extended my arm to grab the knife Testtube held me back. As we struggled I managed to get the hold of the knife.

And I stabbed her neck.    

----------------------------------------------

Thank you once again guys!

When we reach 150 reads I will make another special!

Bye!