Chapter 005: On Our Way To North City!

The Hellion licked it's paw with happiness. This boy before her has an incredible vibe. She could sense just how incredible his life will be.

"I can tell from your aura that you will lead an incredible life. You will grow through pain, stronger than anyone has ever grown to be." The Hellion told June what she could see through her old and experienced heart.

"Pain? I don't want any." June replied, expressionlessly.

"That's the thing, June. You have no free will to choose your path. Of course, you are given enough freedom to choose a course to take, while inside that path.

You are also allowed to deveiate, but you will only find misery if you do. For unknown reasons I see you overcoming that, you have, true, free will." The Hellion said with a nostalgic excitement.

"Why are you so excited? I do not wish to go through pain and grow. I just wanna go back home and see my mamà." June replied to Hellion's fantasy.

"June, you are but a child at the moment. But you will see life as it is as you live your multiple lives. I can see it all with these eyes and I have just decided something that has been hard to perfectly choose." The Hellion said.

"I'm leaving these three eggs to you, you can choose any one of them for yourself and then find a parent to guide the rest. One as talented as you, with an incredible sense of character as well." The Hellion added.

"But then, you will be all alone." June said actually sounding sad.

"Ha ha ha. It's good to see you worry for me. June, you invited me to join you on your adventures, no?" The Hellion questioned laughing like she hadn't in a long time.

"Yes. I will do everything I can to make you happy of having chosen me." June said seriously.

"I know. That is why I have decided to become one with you and everything you will be. I'll follow you in your adventures. My past Master was a Heaven Defyer, you, will go farther. I wish to see the vision my Master witnessed as he grew." The Hellion told June as she started glowing and turning smaller and smaller, until all that was left was an eyeball.

It was the Hellion's core, it entered June's body and melted into his soul. Now the Blackness Core upgraded.

**Ting**

<You have obtained the Divine Hellion's Core(Chained) and become one with it.>

<The Blackness Core has accepted the Divine Hellion and gave her some of its power to help her break 100/200 chains of limitations.>

<Title: Mark of the Beast #1>
<The Divine Hellion has rewarded the Blackness Core with a speck of Divinity. The Blackness Core has processed it, Divine Haki (Chained) has been acquired.>

<Divine Haki (Locked C)(50/50).>

"Fifty chains? I don't know how to break them." June said to himself before putting it to the back of his head for now.

He picked up the three eggs and walked outside to where Isabel is at the moment.

<Foresight (Divine Power): Allows the Host to see the targets fates, the more Divine Power inserted the more will be revealed.>

As soon as June's eyes met Isabel's a panel with information appeared before him.

'Hoo, this is useful.' A voice sounded inside of June's head.

Seeing his sister there he decided to put away the screen and wait until the right moment to read that information. Luckily he has an apathetic expression, so Isabel couldn't tell how surprised he was to hear Hellion's voice in his head.