Chapter 015: Trust...

Sebastian made his way to where he could see June's signature reading on the Stone Tablet he got from seeing his information with <Utmost Clear Vision>.

The least Sebastian can say is, he really shouldn't have accepted this job. That kid, isn't a kid, but a little monster.

Arriving at Cane's Front Side house, Sebastian did a reading. He found Isabel and also a strange ass situation.

While Sebastian looked around from the air, he tried piecing everything together. Slowly understanding what had happened.

**Pah**

When without warning a large bubble burst by what seemed to be a shed. Screams and a conversation between what seemed to be a little boy and a mad woman could be heard clearly.

"What the heck is that?" Sebastian asked laughing, it's like making public what could be a huge scandal.

'This kid is looking to call attention to these two cannibal vampires. I can't let him do that.' Sebastian decided and made his way to June.

...

Meanwhile, June waited for Cane at the front door entrance, which was like a roundabout.

He had blood all over his clothes and was wiping off what he had on his face and arms like it was nothing.

'Was I always this cold emotionally? All this blood, I just killed somebody. Can I still be called a kid?' June asked himself.

"Nah, that ended a long time ago, didn't it?" June told himself, even when he knew that when he came here he's hands were clean.

But after living through all that, June is starting to feel confused about his life. Which life was his?

Grimm X observed June, it knew what it's Host was thinking. But, it can't intervene on whatever happens as a consequence for absorbing so much Misfortune in such a tiny body.

June made it clear to Grimm X that it could restrain him if needed. He was willing now after the update, because thanks to June he acquired a <Synthetic Heart>.

<Current Limit: 600/1,000 MP>

This appeared before June, showing him the amount of Blackness he had available after absorbing Claire.

Just like June expected after popping the <Silent Bubble>, Cane came out of the house stomping with a kid that looked to be fourteen-years-old.

They both had a foul aura and came out knowing full well what had happened in the shed. Cane now knew that his Christmas Feast piece has been taken and that Claire had been turned into splattered paint.

"My anger knows no limits. As of today I am done hiding and I will come at you humans with full force." Cane said as he fixed his suit.

The way he appeared was like looking at an old man that was wealthy and decent. His son dressed like a normal teenager and looked like a shy but extremely good guy.

'That's why I only love the weirdos, they're honest about their weird shit.' June smirked.

"I don't care if the anger you are feeling now makes you go bald. It's about time you stop hiding, what are you afraid of?" June mocked, he stopped looking and sounding like a kid.

'....he's more like a grumpy old man.' Cane's son thought to himself.

"Afraid? To think a child would dare ask me if I am afraid." Cane looked baffled,  like he was about to have a heart attack.

Without warning Cane stabbed himself in a strange angle between his thigh and pelvis. A whip made of bone appeared in his hand, it gave off a strange sensation.