Chapter 10: What's The Result Gonna Be?

June held Devestator's core in his tiny hand, it looked like a softball, June's neon green eyes stared at the core with nostalgia.

"Even as a kid, my hands are tainted." He said slowly with a sad smile and a type of heaviness not usually seen coming from a child.

The sound of somebody choking on their own blood came from somewhere close to where June stood.

Looking next to his feet, in a pool of blood laid a blindfolded man. June sensed the man's life fading slowly and walked up to the him.

Seeing June crouched next to him,a kid  looking at his body up and down as if figuring out where it's broken, Milan looked at the boy using his <Hyper Vision>.

"You..." Milan tried saying something but he started to feel emotional.

Seeing June's aura, Milan understood that this little boy isn't so simple. There are no words he could use that would do what Milan saw surrounding June, any type of Justice.

For the first time in years, Milan felt like cursing the day he decided to rip his eyes out to better understand mana.

"It's okay, sir. There are more people coming." June said, sounding sweet. His voice as a child is truly angelic.

That comes from his Human side.

Milan couldn't help but cry, it has been, a long, long time since he felt like he wanted to live this much!

"Do you... want me to cure your blindness?" June asked shyly.

Against his will, his actions seemed, so strange. After killing those monsters and coming from a world where he slayed Dragons and Demon Lords for breakfast June came back like he always wanted, just to act like a shy little mutt?!

June didn't know wether to laugh or cry. He is pretty sure that at some point this will become a funny story. But at the moment it's terribly embarrassing.

Milan didn't know how to react to the way June acts. What the heck, man? All the respect I had for you...

June knew what Milan was thinking, he put on a poker face and acted  like nothing happened.

"So? Do you want me to cure your blindness or na?" June asked, right back to business. His face still red though, which made Milan burst out laughing.

Wait...

"..." June's current red face and expression aren't from shyness, but an oops.

"You mean to ask, if I am angry that you ALREADY DID!?" Milan hyperventilated.

He could see the child's face clearly. What the heck?! How'd this happen?!

"It's because of the special remedy I made. It cures every single injury that's considered Level 3 and below. But I think I understand why you blinded yourself and am afraid of how you feel about it." June explained sincerely, it was clear in his face that he was willing to make up for the blunder.

Milan just wished for it, to be able to see his face. This child is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Slick black hair combed to the side, a chubby face, cute children clothes with words like 'I am just Shy!'.

"So many emotions surrounding you. How could a child go through so much, that their aura would end up like yours?" Milan asked as he stood up, impressed by how the medicine worked, even old injuries that the doctors said could never heal were long gone.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we are tight enough for you to ask such personal questions." June expressed how clearly uncomfortable he is.

"Sorry, thanks for the save. Looks like they finished up over there too." Milan lazily looked towards the other side, where the fight against the other monster had gone down.