Chapter 008: A Whole Mess!

There were screams everywhere, the sounds of sirens and people calling emergency services only to find out the lines were  occupied.

June slowly opened his eyes, he winced in pain and hissed at his arm being burned by a fire that's close to their car.

He looked around and noticed Sky had protected him from getting terribly injured. But she wasn't in the best condition.

"Mom, you gotta...pant....pant...wake up!" June bellowed from the top of his lungs, thanks to how loud it was the people around them also caught on and headed over.

"Kid! Are you okay??" A man asked as he prepared to break the window from the top.

After the Earthquake all kinds of madness broke down. Some kind of monsters or aliens started rampaging and causing all kinds of chaos.

Some people exploded and others started showing signs of mutations due to the strange energy surrounding them.

Sky's car was hit by a rhino monster that caused mayhem and flipped vans and trucks around too.

"The car next to yours is on fire and your car is leaking a ton of gasoline. I'm being honest, but please give me a moment to take you out of there before freaking out." The man said.

June heard that the man's voice sounded rushed but confident. He was clearly working something out. June has been through 60 years of life, meeting all kinds of monsters. He knows who to trust by instinct.

**Ting**

<Reporting the Hosts condition: You have two broken ribs, thanks to Sky Summers for protecting the Host, avoiding anything serious.>

<Do you wish to use Emergency Healing Level 1?>

'No, I'll be fine.' June replied.

There's a lot he doesn't understand about this planet. He can't go showing supernatural abilities without facing consequences at the moment.

A sudden burst of strange energy alerted June's senses just as he was thinking about how he should hold back.

'Life really is a bitch, huh?' he chuckled at his bad luck.

"Okay the rhino is back, I'll try and hurry." The man said, even more rushed but no hesitation yet.

'This man is willing to help even under the pressure of that beast?' June asked himself, impressed.

The man climbed up somehow and broke the window extended his hands to grab Sky. He took her out like it was nothing.

Without warning he grabbed June who instinctively grabbed the man's hand defensively.

Luckily he doesn't have his old God Powers.

When June was outside there were two other people in soldier uniforms. One had a green short sword and the other one had a sniper rifle.

That man who rescued Sky and June looked buff, and he had two guns that had glowing tips.

"Jenna, take them and ru..." Before he could finish his words, the Rhino looking monster had crushed the buff looking guy like he was roadkill.

"Such fucking speed!!" The guy with the short sword said devestated.

They were trembling now that the man was killed so easily by that rhino.

June noticed that even though these people had some type of supernatural abilities that made them uncommon, compared to what June lived through, this is nothing!

Seeing the rhino up close though, June noticed something that confused him. It's a Mana Rhino?!

'System, is there anybody on this planet who could face such a beast?' June asked his Level 1 System.