Chapter 007: Sudden Time Skip, Parte 2!

June was shocked to see that he had been given a one year time skip. For some reason his heart turmoiled at the thought of having had missed an entire year.

"Sister, have we stayed in the Sovereign Jewels for an entire year?" June asked, a bit worried about the answer.

"Yes, such was dictated by the Eternal God of this Universe. The entire world stopped for an entire year." Isabel explained.

"This is nuts, what kind of scary ass place is this? That person made me miss an entire year of my life." June felt robbed.

Isabel didn't know how to calm her little brother down. June could only listen to whatever explanation Isabel had conjured up.

The system on the other hand gave him the entire truth of the situation. For some reason, at this moment, the system is looking forward to June finishing this event, it would allow it to evolve and find a better host!

<Investigative Notes: The Host has angered the King of this world and it is doing all it can with it's current level of Creation Authorization over this planet to stop you from ruining it's plans.

The Host should focus on growing your power and influence over this world. Stop getting to know it and start destroying and conquering.>

"Do you know how old I am, you sicko?" June asked, his anger peaking.

The abilities he acquired have allowed him to understand certain parts of the world that he could not see in the past and he can even interact with them.

'I am one...with the blackness.' June telepathically whispered to the entity holding on to his system.

There was a book laying on top of a desk in an unknown place beyond a thousand universes. This book, transcended everything in the multiverse, it is unique even next to the rarest of any type of item that could have ever existed.

Only one person had been capable of finding it, June 'King of Summer'. The most beloved King in the Multiverse, his territory has always been hidden from the entire world, nobody has ever been able to see or start to understand, who he is or was or what had happened to him after everything that occured.

The Forgotten King, of a Forgotten Universe.

That book opened up to the first page and gave June complete reign and understanding over his Mana.

His eyes glowed neon green, with power that could envelop continents.

"I don't know why... really, but I don't like voiceovers in my head, so come on out and tell me why you're so keen in making me destroy this place." June questioned after grabbing the little bat that had clung to this small portion of the system's energy.

'You will not escape from your prison, June. Come back to your original world before we decide to drag you back to The Hell Realm instead.' the bat threatened with chuckles and smiles.

"I don't like being threatened, why don't you just come and try to drag me under?  I really wish you would." June said, his apathetic expression gave those words a sense of horror and zero hesitation.

June slowly devoured the bat using his Blackness Mana.

<You have unlocked the Mana Trait: Devour.>

<Title Unlocked: Baby Devourer Rank 1>

June felt a whole lot of knowledge enter his brain, plus some new muscle memories too.

Manipulating his Mana, fusing it with a bit of Force and condensing it into something a lot smaller created something that seemed useful to June for some reason.