Chapter 3: episode 3#

.Day 1.

The four of them starts getting ready for the first day of school (with Yunji little push since Minho was a bit lazy).

Kitty was getting ready but she's a bit confused which clip hair should she use. Luckily Yunji came to help."This one look good for your hair." Kitty thank her then put the yellow clip on.

Q who already get his protein milk and saw the girls getting ready, decided to joing them."High a little for the berett higher." He softly told her.

Kitty grinned."Thanks" the three of them were peaceful until Minho came in with some crew movers carrying his stuff and proceed to order each of them.

He was practically minding his own business but saw kitty still sitting on their couch."What are you still doing here?" Kitty only question him back."You hired movers?!" Yunji stand up and walk towards him."Did you my stuffs?" Minho nod and wrapped her arm around her waist."Mhm. Even got your plushies to my room." Yunji shriek in excitement."Thank you minny" she said and give him kiss reward on cheek, making Minho ears slowly burning.

Kitty watching this scene with questions look on her face. Q thankfully explain to her."Trust me, you'll get use to it." She turn to him."Are they.."she didn't finish her sentence cause Q cuts her by shaking his head."No, they're not. But almost. Yunji was like the most precious person to Minho ever since they were kindergarten. Me and Dae only knew her when we're in middle school." Kitty nod but still ask him more."Is there a reason? I mean i know what kind Minho is from dae, but he look like nothing dae describe when he's with Yunji."

Q only shrugged."It's quite complicated, it's not my right to tell. You can ask them your self if you want?" Kitty immediately grimace."No thanks, that guy is a total jerk."

Dae suddenly arrive at the dorm and was relieved seeing Kitty still here."Kitty, you're still here." Minho nodded."Yes she is. And I'm going to call campus police and her forcefully remove."As he was about to open his filp phone, Yunji shut it back followed by Dae saying."Do not call campus police. Thanks honey." Minho was about to start wrestling but was hold by Yunji.

Kitty cuts him by standing up"Dae, we need to talk. Now".

By the time they both got into Dae room, Minho look at Yunji with betrayal face."I cannot believe you're siding with them, I'm hurtful Yunji." The girl just smile helplessly."We can let them figure out on their own. Besides, it's nice to have some girl friend for a while." Minho raise his one eyebrow."Didn't you friend with Yuri?" Yunji agreed.

" Yeah but that was only yuri. You know how people look at me here." Minho sigh at the statement. It's true, Yunji status is higher than Yuri making her a sore thumbs in the crowd. She even met Yuri because her parent want to have some collaboration so they force their children to get along for a better image.

Minho cup her small face and peck between her eyebrows sofly."Fine, but if she did anything you don't like, i won't stand still. Kay honey?"
Yunji just laugh and pinched his cheeks in return."You have my word,minny." The both then pick up their bags and wait for Q to walk to classes together.

Q came out of the room in hurry."Are they still talking? We need to go right now!" He impatiently open the door of Dae's room."Hey, we gotta go. Now. Or we're gonna be late" he turn and start walking out first.

Minho with disgusted face."I'm leaving this open."before Yunji Dragging him out.

The rest of the day was pretty boring for Yunji, well not really considering Minho always play sneaky small note with her. The only thing good about school is lunch time. Best time in the semester."I can't believe we got more math homework than before"Yunji muttered, walking to the lunch lunge while holding Minho's hand.