chapter 10: episode 10✓

.Your red string.

Minho really wish this is would be some sort of joke right now, he really did. He couldn't process Jihoon word fast enough to catch them up.

He walk fast to the back stage and planning to call his mother for some explanation but his eyes stuck at the pop up notification.

Breaking news:

'The owner of the successful restaurant, Yoon Jungmo has announced his daughter engagement with the most popular celebrity Park Jihoon. Who is a lead raising star and also an entrepreneur from the most exclusive golf club......"

He could see the picture of Yunji hugging the ugly guy(to him) and her smile look happy. Minho squeeze his phone in furious that he could feel the phone almost crack.

He opened his contact and try to ask Yunji what is actually going on.

But as he type the screen, his body was pushed harshly to the wall by to his surprised, is Dae.

Dae gritting his teeth in anger."You said you were my friend." Minho couldn't understand why all of sudden the mad face so he began to struggle."What the heck are you talking about?" Dae pulled his collar and slam him to the wall again.

"Don't pretend you didn't know!"

At this point, Minho is pissed."What are you doing, Let me go!"he putt all his strength and push Dae off of him.

Kitty ran and try to call down Dae who has misunderstood what she's saying."Dae stop! Stop it. It's not Minho." She catch her breath, trying to hold her tears."This has nothing to do with him."Minho patted his clothes in disgusted.

Dae face gradually soften. He look at Minho with guilt."Sorry..i thought."
"I thought too! It was better when you guys were only pan pals."Minho tilt his head towards Kitty."Maybe, she thought so too."Dae lowered his head."I thought that because Yunji were engaged you cheated with Kitty-"

Minho snap and cut him in disbelief."You know?! When?"Dae nervously look at him."From dad."

Minho laughed."So you knew from that bathroom time, and didn't even think to tell me?!"Dae only give silence reply which make him more angry.

He scoffed."Some friends you are."
he shove his shoulder then march out and leave the two alone.

Kitty who couldn't catch up their korean, ask Dae in panic."What did he say??" Dae blankly stare at his front. He really did want to tell him but he can't, it would distracted Minho from the exam. Because he know if something happened to Yunji, Minho would put down anything for her.

It makes him wonder what exactly did Yunji did to make Minho even want to sacrifice for her.

He sigh."Nothing."

Minho have been trying to call Yunji but her number being diverted many times. While he walk through the garden, he could feel his jacket were bing pulled to small maze.

When he was about to punch whoever drag him, his wrist stop when it turns out to be Yunji who pulled him.

"Minho..."she couldn't hold her tears seeing the boy face. When she was pulled by Jihoon, she manage to quickly say goodbye and ran as fast he could before she loose Minho.

Minho really want to hug her and comfort her, but he can't keep doing this. He needs an explanation right now, His mind is already tired enough for the day.