Chapter 7: episode 7~

.Dream coming true.

Morning came around in particular day of KISS.

The news of Minho and Yunji spread like wild fire. It's quite obvious because they were making out surrounded by KISS student, ofcourse they would knew about it.

Minho's mood could never been more excellent. Yunji didn't really expecting lots of congrats by the student, seeing the lovable childhood sweet became a couple after years of holding it. Weird but she still thanked them.

They're finally an official.

Kitty however, was having the opposite side of mood. After that night dazing at Yuri, Kitty suddenly feeling something new inside of her. Something that feels so beautiful yet very dangerous.

She quickly come out and try to tap Q half naked awake from his morning hangover."Q! I have something to tell you, get up."The american boy only groans and turn his body to block the noice.

Minho suddenly came out of the kitchen."Q, did you drink my collagen water?"He squint at Kitty."Or was it you?"Kitty denied quickly.

"What? No."

The asian boy start to scold at them."My collagen water is ment to keep my skin dewy. Not rehydrate people can't handle their liquor!" Q
whine at the loudness."Oh my god, why are you screaming? It's the middle of the night and I'm still drunk..."he try to buried his head to the pillow.

Minho correctly tell him."no it's not it's eight in the morning. And thanks to some idiot, my party dinesty has come to untimely end which also ruin my moment with honey." He glared at Q."So yeah I'm in the mood." Q putsuit his lips."Are you..in the mood to make me coffee?"

He rolled his eyes."Yes, but I'll deeply resent you." Q couldn't care less."I can live with that."Minho huff and get back to the kitchen aisle.

Just as he grumbling, two delicate hand hug him from behind and felt a head leaning towards his back.

Making Minho face change instantly."Morning to you too."he greet. Yunji only rub her head to his back."Ugh..i think someone drug the drink last night."the tall boy turn around and hug her waist."I thought you didn't drink?"Yunji shrugs."Was thirsty and it's hard to find water in place like that."

Minho place her on the table and peck her cheek."Coffe?"Yunji nod."With sugar.." she look behind and saw Kitty who try to wake the very drunk Q.

Yunji decided to join and hear what Kitty's talking about.

"Because i was drunk, and drunks people do tons of things they don't normally do. Like snore or have.... really weird dream" Q instantly awake and sit up straight."You had a sex dreams." Yunni ask her."Is it Dae?"

To her surprised, Kitty wasn't having it with Dae. Q tease her after know it's not Dae."Nonono, i-i didn't said i had a sex dream." Minho walk to the libing room. And pass Q mug to the girl next to him.

He didn't wan to know, he really didn't. But this is Dae's pen pal. Whenever he involved, he should too." Okay. You didn't have to. Spill."

Kitty began more stutter."I-it doesn't even matter because dreams don't mean anything." Minho cut in."She's right." The three look at him weird.

This is the first time Minho ever agree to Kitty."Eh.. dreams don't mean anything. But...they could be something, because you can have sex dream with someone you repulsive in real life." Kitty agreed. "Or, you can have sex dream woth someone who's been in your mind all the time..."Minho glance Yunji who's washing the coffee mug she finished.