Chapter 6: episode 6*

.We tied, in the night.

Minho was preparing to school but he's trying to find his facial mist steam first before he's ready. The problem is, he can't find it in his skin care drawers.

He then remember honey borrowed it yesterday night.

He begin to walk out the room not having time to wear any top and saw Yunji who's busy preparing breakfast as always then saw the mist machine on the counter table.

Minho sigh at her careless habit."Honey, you need to place my stuff back to their place. I've look everywhere for this mist." When he look up, the boy is speechless at his view.

Yunji were only wearing his big shirt that is so long but only cover half of her thighs. Her hair were put in low bun giving him her swan like neck, White and tender skin. Minho swallowed the lump in his throat while feeling his heand sweating.

The girl didn't notice his stare and answer him lazily."Sorry, got tired so i forgot. It's on the table though, you can use it now."hearing silence she turn to look and girl, how startled she is seeing her best friend is shirtless and were only an inch gap in front of her.

She unconsciously called him in whisper."Minho...."

The boy only started at her with dark glint eyes, like a predator caught their prey.

Yunji yelp when he suddenly pick her up and place her on the table then slowly walk closer between her legs, Erasing the gap between them.

Minho could literally hear hers and his heart beats faster by how close their chest is. Yunji legs were itching to wrapped around his fine model waist.

He lowerd his head making him just one tilted to kiss her. Caressing her soft chubby cheek while the other, rub her smooth thigh"Yunji..."he huskily call back.

Yunji could hear a snap in her head and just screw it.

She hug his neck and kis-

PIP.....PIP......PIP..-

Minho body automatically spring up and scream in frightened.

He look beside him and saw the alarm on his phone ring it times, immediately turn the phone up and lay down again while grumbling."Why is it ringing noow!!"

Yunji who's getting ready look at him in confusion."You good, minny?"the said boy only groan louder.

After few turns minho finally get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom with his back slouch like he just lost his will for living.

A while he brush his teeth, his mind keep coming back to the dream.

They were so soo close, her eyes that hold a whole galaxy staring right at him. And only him.

Out of frustration, Minho smack the sink repeatedly. While Q who's looking at him, feeling a little bit scared.

"You good bro?"Minho didn't answer and just grab a towel to take a shower. A cold shower.

"Can i host a party?"

"No."

"Aww come on honey, just this time? I wanna make up for last time." Yunji still shook her head as a sign no."Minho, i forgive you for the dinner. Besides, you're just make that as an excuse to have it. I know this isn't the last time you throw the party." Minho didn't fight back since what she said kinda true.