Epilogue.

"Go home. Now." The call hang up before she could process what was going on.

Yunji walk to the teacher and greet him with a bow."Professor Fernnity?" Alex look up from his board."Oh Yunji, is there anything i could help you with?" Yunji nod.

In a mansion, in a quiet big dinning room. The room are filled with  expensive furniture. The table were so long, you could fit fourteen people.

There were no sound other than a clashing metal on a plate. Funny how there's many seat but only three were occupied.

Yunji eat the most delicious food that her dads chefs made. But for some reason it taste bland in her mouth.

She knows why, the fact she sit beside the monster that create her make her can't digest the food well.

After few bites, Jungmo suddenly open his mouth.

"From today onwards, you will be engaged with Jihoon."

The movement of her hand immediately stop. She slowly lift up her head and let out small weak voice."What?.."

The man lock his fingers together and lean back."As a Yoon family, it is our job to keep the generation flowed. So on the 18th birthday, you will held the wedding."

Jihoon quickly try to talk."Father, it's too early-" "Shut. Your. Mouth. Unless i will do what i told to her."

"You know Jihoon, Yunji has become a beautiful lady now. Her curves, her figure.... how much i could damage those porcelain skin. Unless you want me to do it right in front your eyes, you'd better do what i said."

The boy mouth immediately form a strip line. He clenched his utensils in anger that he try to hold.

Yunji lowerd her head."But dad, he's my brother." The man shook."Half blood actually."

The girl turn her head in shocked, jihoon only bow his head in guilt.

"So now that you both understand, you are dismissed."

Jihoon pulled her to his room and make her sit on his studies chair.

He sit right across her and look at her angry face that demand explanation."First of, yes I'm not your brother. BUT, we still share the same dad so you're still my blood sister." Yunji give him expecting look for more.

Jihoon sigh."I met you when you're still 9 month. My mom and your dad had a night flind before he met your mom. My mom was mentally ill so i try every possible way to fund our daily life but it's not enough, until your father came."

"Although my mom wasn't in the right mind, she still try to take me far far away from that evil man. But he found us." Yunji look at him in empathy."He agreed to pay my life support and send my mom to hospital for better under one condition, he will train me into one of his dolls."Jihoon stare at Yunji.

"When i first met you, you were just small innocent who born inside a spider trap. Then i saw how father....a-anyway, I'll try to do whatever it take for you to be free."he took both her hands.

"But there is one obstical."Yunji nod and listen intensely.

So the next day, Yunji take an absence for a week and follow everywhere his father go just listen to his ranting about taking over the companies.

By the time the finals come, she finally got back to school but tried to avoid her friends as much as possible.

But she couldn't take it. She never been this far from Dae, Q and most importantly, Minho. She couldn't hug him or kiss him or even say hi.

Because it would put him in dangerous position.

But just before she could walk away, her wrist was pulled to rare books section

Meanwhile Jihoon trying to collect evidence all of that scum dirty business so by the time he send Yunji off, he could also be free.

The problem is, he didn't know where would she stay for the spring vacation. She can't just got to random countries because his dad has connection almost all the globe.

He think it throughly until one place place pop up his head. He quickly grab his phone and dialed a number.

"Grandma? I need your help."

"And then, your mom thought what a good idea to let me spend here for the rest of vacation. Thank fully they understand and let me stay here."

She look up to his face that already dripping tears."That's how i can meet you again."

Minho hug her tightly, as if she would gone and never came back again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..i didn't knew all of this and instead let you explain, l  walking away like a douchebag."He was incredibly shaking and sobbing.

He never cry so much.in his life.

Yunji peck his cheek."I love you."

Minho looked up and kiss her fully.

"I love you too." Just as they were about to continue.

"Kids?! I would love see you guys smothering each other but can it wait? Dinners ready!"

They look at each other and let out laughing.

In Jihoon side....

The boy step out the car and walk while being guide by the prison guard.

He sit in tiny room and look at the man who brought him to this cruel world.

The man didn't wear his expensive suit rather he is now wearing a uniform with numbers tag, his hair had never touched a gel in days making it grow. He look completely opposite of what he was before.

The man stare at him in daze."After all I've done for you..."

Jihoon smirk."Wrong. After all you did TO me, is the correct sentence."

He place a brown file on top of the table."Got a surprise for you." The man look at him in confusion so he pick it up and open it.

His eye wide in shock and rage."This!-" Jihoon nod."After many talking, i decided to keep you here. Isn't great? You have free home, you even got your self a friend. How exciting is that, huh? And look, now your company is sold to the most successful actor, Dami. Isn't that the woman you've been jerking of for so long?"

The man roar and try to attack but was hold by two security."YOU INSOLENT BRAT!!"

Jihoon only sit calmly and enjoy the view. How nice to see this man finally feel the word of 'suffer'

He stand up and fix the wrinkle on his suit."I hope you will living well father. I must go now. I'll visit you when i can." He walk out, ignoring the man scream.

When he almost made into the car, a woman suddenly bump into her.

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you alright mister-"Jihoon was shock to see the familiar face.

"Mina?"

They went through something, they were never ment to be together.

But their string keep tugging and never snap, no matter how far they go.

It's special, because it's your string.
______________________________________