explaining time.

I feel like i left some plot hole here so I'll explain some stories that you're confused.

Ep. 1, what did Minho mean by her parent did something to Honey?

Well by the end of episodes where the radio scene when Yunji father made her ended up in hospital has a related scene.

Minho know not many rich family always has a happy moment and Yunji is one of them. He notice how Yunji never wasn't bruise in any part her body. Some were very visible in naked eyes, some not.

And in gets worse to the point she passed out after her ribs had internal injure, Minho, Q, Dae and Yunji wete planning having Karoke night but the time they met the girl, she already pale as paper. Resulting the night plan cancel and was replaced by accompany Yunji three days coma.

Q and Dae only knew how twisted her parent that day, so the trio boys always made sure Yunji seldomly at home to avoid her father.

4. Where Yunji came home completely ransack.

The scene where Yunji said she was called was actually her father calling her after receiving a one minus mark on her exam raport. The one thing his father love is whipping her back with leather belt like a kinky bastard.

When she said she would consider continued stay at LA is because she could stay at Minho's mom's house untill graduate. His mom always offer to support her life but Yunji reluctant to except it because she's not that shameless.(even though her situation is far worse than just needing help.

Epilogue.

Yes, the whole Yunji family is all incest. Even her mom is actually her father cousin yet they married each other. All the blood line from ancestors till now are same blood. It's creepy but they consider it as their traditional thing.

Yunji is the first one that actually had relationship that's not related to any her family thankfully.

The scene where his father love having intercourse (sex) with underage girl is a big hidden secret that only jihoon knew.

How did he know? Because his mom is one of the victim. There were a stripper club where all host are actually minor(Youngest are like 18 till 20+) and Yunji father(who's like 40 old) offer big money for their body. Well money is money soo... you get it.

Her father also a big fan of Dami AKA Minho's mom so bad that Jihoon caught him jerking off in the living toom, broad daylight, while watching one of her movie she cast in.

I guess that's it.

Oh! I forgot.

Ep. 10 Dae crush on Yunji.

We all never expect this small cute guy had a feeling towards her do we? Well as y'all know, They all met and friends in specifically 3rd grade. It was puppy love so Dae didn't really care about it. But as they reach junior highschool, it become more stronger than before.

It's getting dangerous that he would subconsciously cross a line between him and Yunji.

He's not dumb, he knew there's no slice chance he would date her. While he was thinking of getting move on, he met Kitty at Namsan tower. He wasn't exactly alone that time, Q, Minho and Yunji were with him but they were busy finding free spot for the padlocks.

That time, he was awestruck by Kitty. By the time the trio came back, They saw Dae all smiley like a fool and began to tease him.

For starters, he never want to use Kitty as stand in because he still like Yunji back then, but as he grew older and more mature, he never noticed how much he actually love this Song girl that he completely forget his first love.

And now you know the rest, thank you once again for reading Your String.

Stay safe everyone:)