Chapter 5: episode 5^

.Poisoning cook.

After stressful exam, the student finally can relax their day on Chuseok with their families....Well, most of them.

"Honey, did you see my tie?" Yunji answer while packing her books in her bag."Didn't you have many of them? Just wear a new one."

Minho groan while roaming around his room again."But that one has your cute stitches on it..."he mumbles. Minho's blue uniform tie was cheap, He could buy a dozen if he wanted to. But this is different.

While yunji was recover from her injured, she accidentally ripped Minho's tie while she try to tidied up a bit cause she's bored. Minho told her million times it's fine, he could just buy a new one. But Yunji decided to just sew it back since it's a waiste of money and the damage wasn't that bad.

The funny thing this is, she only has pink thread. She always carrying it around, Minho find out it's her gramdma's. She gifted to her since that's the only thing she can afford before her parent become the most successful people in the globe.

Minho laughed at how cute it was seeing a silk business color tie ruin by small adorable pink strips. Since then he started to wear it like it was his very own lucky charm.

"Minho we're going to be late!" Yunji yelled making Minho search more faster. Thankfully he found it."Ha!" He exclaimed.

He sling his bag on his shoulder then grab Yunji hand."Let's go." the girl nod then start running with him.

"Dae! Kitty! We're leaving first!" The two didn't wait the response and start to walk out.

Yunji swing their hands."Your mom called?" Minho bop his head sofly.

"Yeah, she's still busy with her syuting so she's only sending some gifts." Yunji slowly ask the second question."And...Your dad?"Minho smiles froze for a mere second before shook his head, giving the obvious answer.

Minho know his father never really give a damn about him. All he cares is sleeping with some young women and imagine himself like leonardo dicaprio.

Yunji catch his bad mood and decided to change the subject. She leaned on Minho."Minny, what if my test come out bad? I literally spend nights of sleepless because of it~"

Minho pinched her chubby cheeks and grinned."Then looks like someone is going to lost the bet whoever buy the drinks~" he tease using same tone as she is.

The girl punch his arm sofly."A'hole..." Minho wrapped his arm around her shoulder."And you love this A'hole." Yunji smiled and lean her head against his broad shoulder.

Turns out it was Minho, who lost the bet by just one point. Yunji excitingly jump around and bragging to Q while the muscle friend just pat her head in congrats, Dae only smile at her who look like she's kangaroo ready to fight.

The boys then having small conversation as they wait for Yunji buy her drinks using Minho card.

"You already planning to spend chuseok with your family?" Q shake his head."Actually, I'm going to a date with someone." Minho jaws dropped at the news then wave his hands in anger."Is no one going to tell me who's dating who's now?!"

Q just tap his shoulder with pity look on his face."Your just jealous that i get to go on a date, while you still standing in a corner being a coward."Minho slap his hand off like it was a disease.

He points his friend."I will have you know that i, am going to ask Yunji to a romantic dinner with me at chuseok tonight." Q was actually surprised."Wow, really?" Minho stiffly nod his head.