Chapter 8: episode 8¶

.Out door heart.

In this days, there's nothing more important then love. Exhausted between the misunderstanding and all bad timing is now gone, for now at least.

Minho take time with Yunji slowly.

He took her to date, movie nights, having sneaky make out at the library, all of it.

The weeks were peaceful for once. Kitty and Dae finally get back together, Q and Florian are having their own chemistry, even Madison is having a date. Well, a fling hooked up as what she called.

Everything was perfect.

The day in KISS pass until the day class trip arrive.

Yunji were helping Minho packing his clothes in the quiet morning.

She was peacefully folding his short when she froze by a hot breath on the back her neck.

The air around her suddenly filled with thick lust tension."Look at my girl, kindly preparing my clothes.."he whispered to her ears and softly nibbling her neck.

Her body response with shiver, feeling big arms circling her middle making her unconsciously lean back to an unexpected bare skin.

As much as she want to push him to bed and attack, the bus is going to left them both behind. So she carefully get out of his embrace.

She curled her lips upwards."As sexy as you are today, Let's not do it now. We need to pack for the trip." She pat his chest then turn to continue to fold.

Minho put then sit on the bed beside her."We didn't have to go too y'know?"he hug her and buried his head in her stomach. Yunji caress his hair resulting him let out comfortable sigh.

"You act like we never had pda in nature."Minho smirk."Didn't know you have a kink for nature~" he yelp when he feel pain the back of his head.

Yunji huff at him."Get your coat, I'll save us a spot in the bus."She peck his eyes then got out first.

Minho only smile and wave at her cute little run. He closed the luggage that contain his and Yunji clothes. They decided to place both their close in one suitcase since they're going to be in one tent.

When he walk out the room, Q is already ready while Kitty and Dae still cuddling on the couch.

"Okay! time to go." He looked at the unprepared couple."Bus leaves in 20.."he continued.

Kitty saw Minho walking while pushing whole suit like he's going abroad and laugh in disbelief.

"Dude the class trip is camping. In tents. In nature. For two days."Minho squint.

"I know, that's why i packed light? I pack Yunji's clothes in my luggage too, that's why it's big."Kitty made an oh'd face in understatement.

They both then quickly pack their clothes and walk out together.

Minho walk besides Dae start to talk to him"You and Kitty, still good?"

"Not really. She want to go over everything that to Yuri..."Minho shook his head.

"No don't, it's a trap. They say they want all the details to move on then they'll obsessed with it."Dae nod, still skeptical on how to explain all of it to Kitty.

"What about you, how are you and Yunji?"

Minho grinned."We're fine but her situation is getting worse, her parent is going to pick her up on the first morning tomorrow for having dinner party with some dirty old man."Dae frown at this.