• TWO •

- author POV -
- The cafeteria -

Danielle and Jungwon were sitting in the cafeteria having a chat while drinking coffee . "Yah , where's the others? Why didn't they come today? We can't do all the work just the two of us" Danielle asked with kinda annoyed tone and Jungwon nodded. " Hanni took half day out because she have a doctor appointment , what about Riwoo!!? " He said putting his chin on the table then he held his head up looking at her with the question ." He's busy with the new girl "She answered taking a sip of her coffee ." What new girl? " Jungwon asked with a confused look ." She's a writer , and she'll be promoting her new book with us " She answered once more and her nodded . " Hi guys , what's up "

They both looked at the girl that just appeared in front of them

They both looked at the girl that just appeared in front of them. " Ughh__ounnei, you're finally here, where were you? We had to do all the work by ourselves this morning, my back is killing me " Danielle complained holding her back in pain . "Sorry i had to go to the hospital , also i knew you'd be so mad at me so i brought you this" Hanni apologized then said grabbing a memory card out of her pocket and putting it in front of Danielle. " What's this ? " Danielle confusedly asked holding the memory card and Hanni winked . " This is my friend , is the whole informations about your brother's case , everything is in here , you're welcome " Hanni said with a proud smile meanwhile Danielle gave her a confused look ." How did you get this ? " Dani asked . " You know my boyfriend works as a detective right ? I asked him to get me this " Hanni answered after putting her purs on the table setting beside Jungwon facing Daniell.

" And he just gave it you ? Isn't that illegal ? " Jungwon asked with a confused look . " Well he said that this case have been closed for years so it's like an archive case , he said that it's okay to have a copy " Hanni explained and Jungwon nodded in an interested way . " Waw , can you ask him to get me a copy of the case i'm working on too ? " Jungwon exitedly asked begging her . " Yeah , sure i'll ask him later " Hanni nodded. " Thanks Hanni you're the best "Jungwon said sending finger hearts to her . " Stop overreacting, and let's go back to work , Sunghoon sumbea will get mad at us" Hanni said and Jungwon nodded .

- Danielle'sPOV -
- after a while -
- office -

I was in my office checking the files that Hanni ounnei brought for me a while ago , Right now i'm watching the CCTV Videos in the front side of that building at that night , the night my brother was killed , That day was the day i graduated from high school , i was so happy that finally i'll be able to enter the law school and became a judge just like my brother , Mo hyuon-soo , he is not my real brother but we lived together since i was three months, he is seven years older than me but still we are very close ....