• FOUR •

- after a while -
- Mr Lee's Office -

" So ? What do you want to say ? " Mr lee asked the girl who was sitting on the same chair Beomgyu was sitting on a while ago . " First of all , sorry because i came at a time like this , i should've just waited for tomorrow " Danielle apologized felling guilty. " No , it's fine , i believe that it's really important " Mr lee said and Danielle nodded . " So ? What do you need ? " Mr Kim asked again she took out a picture of her bag and put on the desk , Mr Lee put on his glasses and hold the picture .

" Hyein told me that this car is a Taxi car , is that true ? " Danielle asked and Mr Lee nodded

" Hyein told me that this car is a Taxi car , is that true ? " Danielle asked and Mr Lee nodded . " Yeah , she's right , that's a Taxi car " He said . " Then , do you know where can i find cars like this ? " She asked ." Well i'm not really sure , we used to have this cars too but i sold them years ago , people don't like to use this anymore since we have uber and the normal Taxi cars now, we had few of them when we were the only taxi agency in the city " He replied and she nodded ." I understand , then can i know you sold those cars to who exactly ? " She asked again and he nodded ." Sure , it's been a long time ago but i remember him, he is friend of mine , he has a car's junkyard , i'll give the address " Mr Lee said and she smiled with a satisfied face . " Thank you sire , i appreciate it " She thanked and he wrote the address on a paper then handed her it .

" No problem at all , also sorry about what Beomgyu did earlier " He said then he apologized and her face turned into a confused one . " The rude boy that you got into a fight with a while ago " He said and she nodded recognizing him . " It's okay , you don't have to apology , he did something wrong and he's the one who have to apology , thank you anyways, see you soon " She said and she stood up with the last sentence ." Anytime , you're welcome here anytime " He said standing up too in order to say goodbye to her, she bowed once again then walked out the office, When she reached her car she looked around for the last time and released a sight ." This place makes me feel unsafe " She said to herself then she opened the car door snd drove away .

- the next morning -
- Mr Park car's junkyard -

- the next morning -- Mr Park car's junkyard -