•SIXTEEN•

- after few seconds -
- the storage room-

Beomgyu opened the door then walked in dragging Danielle behind him from her wrist, he looked outside again before he close it checking that no one actually noticed them

Beomgyu opened the door then walked in dragging Danielle behind him from her wrist, he looked outside again before he close it checking that no one actually noticed them. "What are you doing here?" He asked with the same cold and serious tone he always does as he turned back at her putting his hands in his pockets. "I think i already mentioned that__!" She replied crossing her arms giving him a more conferdent and serious expressions. "No i mean the real reason, you really think that i'll believe that you did all the show shit for no reason?" He asked. "Come on, i was not born yesterday, now tell me what are you doing here?" He added then asked again. "i'm not sure why you're talking as if i was the one who's hiding secrets but I want you to know that , the i idea of working in this place especially when you're around do not intereste me at all and trust me i wouldn't like to spend a single second in here if it wasn't for my job " She replied still crossing her arms with a smirk. "Now please let me go, i have some work to do" She added as she pushed him out the way walking towards the door, once she put her hand on the door handle he spoke again making her eyes widen as she froze in her position. "Are you sure it's not because of you brother's case?" He asked as he looked back at her, after fee seconds she finally looked back, they switched positions now that she's pinned to the door. "I think you didn't like my advice" He added with a smirk. "What was that all about?" She asked after taking a deep breath only for him to give her a silent respond, probably waiting for more explanation.

"That i might be the next victim, what does that supposed to mean?" She explain crossing her arms, he nodded remembering what he said the day before. "Ohh, you mean that!? No reason" He asked remembering it then he added shacking his head."No reason?" She asked and he nodded. "Now you answer my question" He replied and she nodded. "No reason" She answered smiling but as fast as possible the smile faded revealing a serious face, she opened the door and went out leaving him there.

- meanwhile -

Everyone was sitting on his desk accept of Beomgyu and Karina meanwhile Jungwon sitting with Minji on her desk discussing something, and Jiwon with another middle aged man talking about something. "Mr Hwang, i already told you to stop bothering us, your daughter is not missing she ran away" Jiwon said as she looked up at the man after she was resting her head on her hands massaging it. "BULLSHIT__!!" The man yelled as he stood up hitting some files on her desk angrily causing everyone to look at them. "MY DAUGHTER WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING, SHE'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND YOU'RE SAYING SHE RAN AWAY___!!!" The man yelled again with tears dropping down his face. "Sir please relax, you're in a police station___" Younjun stepped closer trying to calm him down but instead the man held another file and threw it on him. "FUCK POLICE, I WANT MY DAUGHTER, FIND MY DAUGHTER __! " The man yelled again as he started hitting everything and throwing it on the ground. "M—mr Hwang__!?" Everyone looked at the door when they heard a familiar female voice calling the man. "You____ where's my daughter?" Mr Hwang said as he stopped yelling wiping the tears off his face and walking towards Danielle pointing his finger at her. "YOU PROMISED TO BRING ME MY DAUGHTER, WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER____!!!?" He yelled at her again angrily holding her collar bringing his face closer to hers. "N__no, it__ it's not like that sir, sh_____!!" "SHUT UP___!!??" She tried to calm him down but he cut her off by yelling, he took out a small knife from his pocket, he wrapped his arm around her neck and put the knife on her neck, everyone gasped in shock. "If any of you makes a move she's going to die" Mr Hwang said threatening the others not to step closer.

"Sir please put the knife down and let's talk" Younjun said trying to calm him down as he took a small step towards the two of them. "I SAID DON'T MOVE OR I SWEAR I'LL CUT HER NECK—!!" The man yelled again as he pressed the knife a little bit on her neck causing a little cut to appear at her neck with a little blood, meanwhile some tears started falling down her cheeks. "OKAY, okay, no one will move, just let her go and we can talk" Younjun said again trying to calm him down and convince him to let her go. "Promise you'll find my daughter first" The man added, Jiwon and Younjun gassed at each other with worried faces then bach at him. "Fine, we promised we'll look for her again" Younjun said accepting his offer. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK FOR HER I WANT YOU TO FIND HER, I WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK____!!!" The man started angrily yelling again, Suddenly Beomgyu walked in the office towards the man, and without hesitation he grabbed his arm and twisted it strongly making him drop the knife on the ground while yelling in pain, then He kicked his leg causing him to kneel letting go off her.

He looked at Danielle who was standing beside him tearing with a cold face then looked back at the man who was still on the ground felling pain in his leg. "Your daughter is in Japan , she called the Korean embassy a week ago and told us to stop looking for her" Beomgyu said as he kneeled to match the man's high, He grabbed the man's collar and brought his face closer to his with angy look.

"She said she ran away because you used to abuse her at home, so if you want her to leave a good life, and if you don't want me to put you in jail get your ass out of here and stop bothering us" When Beomgyu finished his words he let go off this collar dropping him on the ground again, he stood up and started walking towards the door meanwhile the man started sobbing on the ground. "No___That's not true" Beomgyu stopped before her could get out when he heard Danielle talk again, so he turned back at her. "She didn't ran away, she got kidnapped, and i know that too" she added ans everyone gave her confused stares, "you don't know anything, nothing at all, she is really kidnapped, you have to believe us" She added with a begging face with tears are still dropping on her cheeks.

** To be
Continued**

Words : 1133