•SEVEEN•

*dont forget to play the song for more spice>.<*

- in the morning -
- six hours later -
- the forest -

The body was already send to the forensic Investigation team were doing thier job, Danielle was also send to the police station

The body was already send to the forensic Investigation team were doing thier job, Danielle was also send to the police station. "Any proof that it's a murderer yet?" Jiwon who was standing beside the 'do not cross' line watching them while crossing her arms turned to the left when she heard a familiar voice talking to her, Beomgyu was standing beside her also crossing his arms watching them, she looked back at the front and released a sigh. "Not yet, they haven't find any DNA, any foot prints accept of yours and hers" Jiwon replied looking at him with the last two words.

"did they took her statement yet?" He asked again. "Not really, she said she won't talk till she's in the station, i guess they'll interrogate you two together since you're the one who reported about it" Ningning answered. "What were you doing here anyways? I mean both of you" She added turning back facing him and he did the same. "I will not answer that now, you'll know when i write my statement" He said and she nodded.

"Sumbea__!!" They both looked at the back hearing Minji calling him walking towards them. "they said you need to go to the station, they need to take your statement" Minji said and he nodded them looked at Jiwon . "I'll call you if we found anything" Jiwon said and he walked away, the two girls watched him getting in his car and driving away before Jiwon look at Minji again. "So? Your first case with us then right?" she asked her HeoBae with a smile and Minji nodded also with a smile.

- after a while -
- seoul police station -
- the interrogation room -

Danielle was sitting alone in the interrogation room, some tears were falling down her cheeks while shacking her feet fastly in a nervous way, She was just looking on the ground while biting her thumb nail, Suddenly she looked at the door that jus...

Danielle was sitting alone in the interrogation room, some tears were falling down her cheeks while shacking her feet fastly in a nervous way, She was just looking on the ground while biting her thumb nail, Suddenly she looked at the door that just opened revealing a young man holding a file, he closed the door behind him and walked toward her sitting facing her. "Hi, i'm detective Choi Younjun from Seoul police station, i'll be the one who'll take care of your interrogating, now you're just a witness but if it turned into a murder you'll be concerned as a suspect"

 "Hi, i'm detective Choi Younjun from Seoul police station, i'll be the one who'll take care of your interrogating, now you're just a witness but if it turned into a murder you'll be concerned as a suspect"

He said putting his file on the table then opening it holding his pen. "Th__that girl, is she really dead?" She hesitatedly asked tears still falling down her cheeks. "Unfortunately, she was already dead when we got there" He answered. "How did you knew it's a murderer?" She asked. "I work in this job for almost seven years, and i can easily tell if it's an accident, a suicide or even a murderer, all we need now is a proof, which is what we are working on right now" He answered. "Then why am i here? Yo__ you said i'm still a witness, do you often treat a witness like this?" She asked and then added looking at her hands that were handcuffed.

He looked at her hands then he closed his eyes looking down.. "Damn you Gyu" He mumbled making sure she didn't hear it, he looked up at her again changing his angry face expressions with a smiley one. "Sorry for that, i guess that was a mistake, let me help you" He apologized then stood up taking out a key of his pocket then he opened the handcuffs then he sat back on his chair. "Can we start the interrogating now?" He asked and she hesitatedly nodded, suddenly both of them looked at the door that just opened revealing Beomgyu.

He closed the door behind him then sat on the chair beside her. "We will interrogate you two together since you found the body, is that okay with you" Younjun said looking at Danielle with the last question, she looked at Beomgyu for a while then back at Younjun, she slowly nodded wiping off the tears. "Okay let's start, what were you two doing there in that time?" He asked looking down his file then back up at them. "i received a letter from an unknown person to my office, i opened it and it was a picture of a forest and a location, with a little note that says|come alone| so___ " She said while both of them were looking st her, Younjun wrote that down on his laptop then looked at Beomgyu waiting for his answer.

"Same as her, i got that letter too" He said and Younjun gave them a confused look. "Wait, so you're saying that someone told you to come alone to a place where there's a body in the middle of the night and you literally did it?" Younjun asked. "That's a part of my job and you know that, we get this kind of letters all the time" Beomgyu said and Younjun nodded then looked at Danielle. "It's part of my job too, sometimes we get letters like this and we go we find information and some shit, i mean most if not all of our finks are unknown" She explained and Younjun wrote it down his laptop again.

"So both of you have a reason to go there, ughh_ anyways, i think we're done for today, you can go home ms Kim, but it's not over, please know that you'll be under watch for a while, we will contact you if we need anything" Younjun said standing up with his last sentence making her also stand up followed by Beomgyu. "Thank you" She said and Younjun bowed with a smile then she walked out.

As soon as she closed the door Younjun looked at Beomgyu with a serious face. "You handcuffed a witness?" Younjun asked. "What the hell you're expecting me to do? She was there with a body" Beomgyu said with a pissed tone but still cold. "Yeah but not everyone is a killer Gyu you should stop treating everyone like one" Younjun said. "Why don't we stop acting so sure about that? We don't know yet, she might be" Beomgyu said opening the door walking out then slamming it making Younjun flinch a little.

** To be
Continued**

Words: 1026