•EIGHTEEN

"Who's the owner?" Beomgyu asked. "Ohh trust me you know her so well, she's a journalist, Kim Ji-min" Sakura replied with a smile and everyone looked at each other with shocked and confused faces. "You gotta be kidding me, yah___ who got her phone number?" Beomgyu yelled in anger before he look back at them. "Me, i have her phone number" Minji said raising her hand up grabbing everyone's attention including Beomgyu. "Call her now" Beomgyu ordered and Minji nodded taking out her phone, she called her and after few seconds she picked up.

- meanwhile -
- Danielle POV -

I was sitting in the back of the car meanwhile a middle aged man sitting in front driving, he looked a little weird, i mean he kept staring at me in the front mirror with angry face

I've never even seen him before, my uncle always dose this things, when he wants to meet me he either sent his personal driver to the office or to my house to drive me at his.

When i went back home, he was there waiting for me, he said that uncle send him to pick me up, that weird cause he's not the same driver my uncle had, he used to be a young man not a middle aged, and my uncle liked him so much because he was nice, i wonder what happened to him.

Also what me a little uncomfortable is that i noticed that we're going to the opposite direction where my uncle's house is a while ago. "um___ excuse me__!!" I said trying to grab his attention and i did as he looked at me through the front mirror. "Where are we going? That's not the way to uncle's house" I asked as I started to fell nervous and scared actually, what i have been through the past few days left me with trust issues, i don't even know who to trust and who to believe anymore. "He didn't tell me, you'll see when we're there" He replied and i felt more nervous because of his deep and low voice, i know they say don't judge a book by it's cover but sometimes you can really tell if this person is bad or good, and this one? Is definitely not a good person.

"But___ i've never seen you before? Are you new?" I asked again trying my best not to let my nervousness affect my voice nor my face expressions, i tried to pit on a conferdent, chill and comfortable face as i always do. "Yeah, it's my first day, the old driver had a break because 9f his mother's funeral" He replied and my heart skipped a beat, i knew it, he is lying, the old driver was orphan that's why my uncle loved him like his own son.

But i tried to hid it, my hands were shacking and i felt like my tears can't stay in anymore, that's it, that's the end, i'm gonna die, those are the thought that i was thinking of for the past few seconds, I slowly opened my bag that was on my lap, slowly and without making him notice I reached to the stun gun, when you realize it's the end don't die like a cowered, i'll fight till my last breath.

My hand strengthen around the gun, ready to use it, i took a deep breath closing my eyes then opening them again, i looked back up at him ready to attack but i was stopped by my phone ringing, i don't know if i was lucky or not.