•TEN•

- after a while -
- 11: 43 AM -
- Seoul Police station -

Beomgyu was sitting on his desk messing with his computer when Younjun walked in, He looked at him and noticed that he was NOT great remembering what he saw half hour ago outside the station . "Yah___, why was she so mad? Was she talking about Lee hyuon-soo's case? Is she really his sister?" Younjun asked but Beomgyu didn't even look at him. "I don't wanna talk about it"

Beomgyu replied without taking his eyes off his computer with a cold and kinda angry tone

Beomgyu replied without taking his eyes off his computer with a cold and kinda angry tone. Younjun just released a sigh shacking his hand knowing so well that he will never open up to any of them. "Sumbea___!!!" Younjun, Beomgyu and Jiwon looked at the two entering the room with files when they heard a familiar male voice. "I had all the informations you asked for" Sunoo said pointing at the file he was holding. "And i noted down all the similarities between the two victims in here" Minji add also pointing at her not book. "Good job minji that will make it easier for us" Younjun said and Minji smiled. "Let's go to the meeting room then" Younjun added and everyone followed him, but before Minji can step out the room she was called by Beomgyu."Minji-yaah__!!!" Beomgyu called and she turned back to him ."Dei sumbea?" She asked. "I need you to do me a favor" Beomgyu replied and her face turned into a confused one. "What is it?" She asked.

- the interrogation room -

Danielle was sitting there alone crossing her arms looking at the ground silently when the door was opened, She looked up and she saw a young girl with long black hair. "Hi, i'm Kim Minji, Detective Kim Beongyu asked me to give you this" Minji said handing her a blanket, Danielle looked at the blanket then at her face again then scoffed . "Huh___ so hypocritical!!?" Danielle mumbled rolling her eyes looking away but Minji still heard it. "Excuse me? What?" Minji asked making her look at her again. "Nothing, give this back to him and tell his if really cares he would take off this instead, it hurts" Danielle replied with a smile pointing at her handcuffs. "U__i'm sorry i can't do that" Minji said and Danielle rolled her eyes again. "Nevermind" Danielle said and Minji put the blanket on the table slowly. "I'll leave this here, in case you needed it" Minji said with a warm smile then she walked out.

- the meeting room -

"So__ the second victim is Park Soul-ah, she is twenty years old, she still a student in college, she have parents and a younger sister, she's also engaged to a boy who works as an engineer" As soon as Minji went in and sat down, Sunoo started introducing the victim pointing at her picture on the screen. "The body was found under the Ottal bridge, no signs of aggression or resistance" He added crossings his arms . "Why they considered it as a murder?" Jiwon asked. "That's what Minji will explain to you" Sunoo said pointing at Minji, she stood up and he sat on her place.

"So__ there's allot of reasons for that, it's exactly similar to Kim Ji-Na's case" Minji replied . "First both of them were born 11 April in different years, both of them were found three kilometers away from their houses, also they found the same cars engine oil on her feet" Minji added and their faces turned into a confused and kinda shocked. "Are you sure?" Younjun asked and Minji nodded. "yes, that's what the anatomy doctor said, plus both of them used the same perfume, lipstick and nail polish" Minji replied then added. "What about the shoe?" Jiwon asked. "Yes , they did find it but, hers was actually dirty, which means___" Minji replied but before she can end her words Beomgyu cut her off. "She was wearing it before she died" He said making everyone look at him.

" that's all ? " Beomgyu asked Minji again and he fastly stood up as soon as she nodded. "Jiwon, can you get me Kim Ji-Na's call log in the last period?" Beomgyu asked pointing at Jiwon and she nodded. "Yeah give me ten minutes" Jiwon nodded standing up and walking out towards her desk.

After few minutes everyone was sitting on his desk doing his pwn businesses, Jiwon stood up and went to Beomgyu's desk, she gave him the paper and stood there behind him. "That's all of them ? " Gyu asked looking at the numbers list . "No, i removed the numbers i thought it wasn't important like cleaning companies, part-time job advertisements, and delivery restaurant numbers" She replied and he nodded. "But you see this number is kinda suspicious, they have been calling each other everyday for weeks then this number started canceling her for three days before she was dead" Jiwon said pointing at one of the numbers. "Can you find who's number is that?" He asked and she smiled. "I already did, he is a CEO of a Media company, and guess what is the company's name?" She replied then asked.

"What ?" He asked. "It's C.K.B m" She replied and his face went confused. "You mean___" "yep, the company she works in" Beomgyu asked but before her can end his words she cut him off nodding then looking towards the interrogation room. "Thanks for that, Minji come with me" Danielle thanked her holding his phone and the paper and stood up walking outside fastly, Minji also hold her phone and ran after him.

- after a while -
- C.K.B Media company -

Beomgyu went out his car that he just parked in the parking lot and Jake went out the passenger seat meanwhile Minji went out the back. "And that's how i found out that it wasn't a suicidal case but a murder, what do you think? I'm so smart right?" Beomgyu was just walking towards the door while Jake following him talking and Minji also we following him silently listening to jake. "Why did you come?" Gyu stopped looked back at him then asked with a cold tone. "I already told you, my girlfriend works here, why are you two here?" Jake asked. "The CEO of this place has something to do with the victim Kim Ji-Na" Minji answered looking at the building and the other two also did. "Really? You suspect in him? See hyoung, your job is so fun, just if i could be one of your team, why can't you just write the recommendation? Younjun, Jiwon, sunoo and even Minji wrote it for me" Jake said and Beomgyu released a sight . "Tell your girlfriend to stay here longer because i wanna ask her some questions, and stop interfering my work " He said as he started walking again followed by Minji . "Would you write it if i did that?" Jake yelled at him while he kept walking, Beomgyu just held his hand waving at him. "Okay, i'll take that as a yes" Jake yelled with a happy tone running behind them.

** To be
Continued**

Words: 1179