•THIRTEEN•

- after a while -
- 03 : 00 AM -
- outside the police station -

Danielle was standing in front of her car waiting for Minji to bring her stuff, She was looking at nowhere diving into her own thoughts. "What the hell did he meant with that? And how is that related to my brother's case?" Her thoughts were cut off by Minji sapproaching her. "Ms Kim __!" Minji called with a sweet and calm tone grabbing her attention, Danielle flinched a little sniping out of her thoughts looking at her. "This is you bag and your car keys, also the black box memory card is an evidence now and I don't think we're gonna be able to give it back" Minji said giving her the bag and the car keys then added with a sad face, Danielle just shook her head with a smile. "Nah, it's okay, i'll just buy another one" Danielle said ans Minji smiled back. "I'm really happy you got out" Minji said and Danielle's face turned into a confused one. "What is this? I don't think that detectives are supposed to be happy when the main suspect in their case get out, isn't this gonna make your work harder!?" Danielle said confusedly then added asking. "Really? Byanhyei___ it's my first week actually, i'm still a newbie" Minji asked with a shocked face then added with a cute smile making Danielle giggle a little.

"Thanks by the way, you helped me allot" Danielle added. "It's my job" Minji replied and Danielle's face turned confused again. "Your job is to take care of the suspects?" Danielle asked. "No, but it's my job to do what my sumbea tells me" Minji answered with a fast wink in the last word and Danielle just nodded with a smile. "Ohh__, by the way you wanna have my number? Maybe i'll need someone to take car of me in the future" Danielle said and Minji's eyes winded with a bright smile. "Sure, why not, maybe i'll need someone to teach me how detectives are supposed to behave in the future" Minji replied and took out her phone making both of them giggle.

** To be
Continued**

Sorry for the short
chapter i'll make it up
in the next one 😉