•NINE•

- meanwhile -
- Danielle's house -

Danielle got out the batheroon after taking a shower, she put down the towel on the couch then threw herself on it, She took the file that Hanni gave her a while ago and opened it, there was some papers. "What is this? There was someone who was accused by messing with the murder weapon?"

She mumbled herself with a confused look checking those papers, She took the last paper and there was a picture on it, her eyes winded when she recognized the person

She mumbled herself with a confused look checking those papers, She took the last paper and there was a picture on it, her eyes winded when she recognized the person. "He___ he's the one who messed with the murder weapon?" She asked herself again then she flinched when her phone started ringing, she picked up.

" Hello !? " -Danielle -

" Ounnei__ , you're screwed
the police came here now
and they asked Sunghoon
sumbea to suspend your
licenses " - Hanni -

" What ? " -Danielle -

Her eyes winded when she heard what Hanni just said .

" They said you're a
suspect in a serial murder
what the hell did
happened ? " - Hanni -

" Okay i got it i'mma
hang up " - Danielle-

Danielle said then hanged up the phone, she grabbed her bag and went out to her car.

- after a while -
- Seoul Police station-
- outside -

Beomgyu went in the police station park and parked his car there, he opened his seatbelt but before he get out he flinched when someone threw an egg on the car, He looked outside and he saw Danielle standing here holding some eggs while some tears falling down her cheeks.

She threw another egg and he opened the door getting out, he closed the door then walked few steps closer to her. "What are you doing?" He asked with a serious and cold tone, but she didn't answer all she did was grabbing another egg and throwing it on him , hitting his chest.

He looked down his clothes that were already a mess, he made a fist taking a deep breath calming himself down, then looked back up at her. "Ahh—!! you are so upset that your license was suspended, But why are you taking out your anger on me?" He aske nodding then scoffed looking down his clothes with the last question. "License?" She asked with a disappointed face. "I've already told you that you'll be concerned as a suspect as soon as we find a proof, stopping the suspect's job license is something we have to do , or are you upset because you became a suspect?" He asked again but she just took another egg and threw on his chest again .

"YAAAAH___!!" He yelled with anger making the few people who was passing by look at them and starts whispering to each other. "What? Are you upset? It's just some egg you can just wash it up, or are you annoyed by what people are saying about you?" She said with a conferdent tone. "Does that even bother you? I guess it does, that's why you kept your file a secret in my brothers case right?" She asked again making him make a fist looking at her with an angry face. "You concealed the murder weapon, you messed with evidences, and helped the criminal to escape, then you hided that file as if nothing ever happened" She added counting her fingers. "You____you're now ruining my life after helping killing my only brother" She said crying with tears falling down.

"Me? Concealed the murder weapon? And helped a killer to escape?" He asked with a smile, she took a paper of her pocket and threw it on his face. "You're just showing off " She said pointing at the paper on the ground, held the paper again and looked at it for a while, the he showed it to her again. "All of this is a show? Is life that easy for you? I really envy your world, it's a world where a ridiculous piece of paper like this can make the innocent guilty and people just believe it" He said tearing the paper into pieces then throwing it on the ground while she's still looking at him with tears on her eyes . "I didn't do any of that and i will never do, i am innocent just like i was four years ago" He added with a serious face. "Before you waist your eggs on me, why don't you go and investigate better in the case? Cause now you're belittling evey police officer in here" He added.

"My brother used to tell me that he has a friend that he trust even more then himself, do you know how i felt this morning when i knew that his best friend is the same person who did this to him? I wished i was dead rather than believing that" She said wiping her tears when she finished her words. "Of course i will belittle every police officer, my brother did a lot for this country, but all of you just forgot about him as if he was no one" She added looking at him with an angry and a conferdent face. "Since you have this paper that means you have the whole case files, look there and you'll find out what kind of a person was your brother"He said .

"The good perfect judge that you're just showing off about, was actually working with a drug dealers, you know why they killed him?" He asked and her face turned into a confused one. "They killed him because he betrayed the gang he was working with to another gang" He added and another tear fall on her cheek while she was staring at him in disbelief. "That is what kind of a person your brother was, so stop doing this and take care of your own case could you? If you're not aware you're about to become a serial killer " He added again with a serious tone and when he finished his words he turned back walking towards his car.

But before he open the door she talked again making him look at her. "I wish that is true___ at least i know he dead for a reason now, even if he was the worst person the world ever knew, i'm glad he didn't die for nothing" She said smiling a little but still crying, he just ignored her getting into his car and driving away, Leaving her standing there crying.

** To be
Continued**

Words: 1045