Hiros

Sage

"What? Are you doing this?" Peter ask, looking around slightly. The Samurai look at me and Peter. Examining us. "You look different without the scar and you, without ur short hair"

"We don't know you." I say "Not yet. My name is Hiro Nakamura. I'm from the future. And I have a message for you. I don't have much time. I'm risking a rift just by coming here. The girl — you have to save her." I raise a brow "What girl?" I say taking a step closer. "The cheerleader. It's the only way to prevent it."

"Prevent what?" Peter ask  "Everything. Listen to me. She must live. The painter, Isaac ... go to him. He will know. When I call you, you must tell me where we meet. You told me many times how lost you felt. Before it all started. This ... is what you've been waiting for. Be the one we need." Peter nods. Future Hiro turns and heads for the back of the car. We both follow him "Wait!" Peter said walking towards him

"Save the cheerleader; save the world!"

"Wait! Hiro! We don't understand!"

And time start to move again. The subway car lurches as everything and everyone move again. Peter starts to shout. "Hiro! Where are you? I — We don't understand!" Mohinder walks up to us and I grab peters shoulder so he would stop moving around "Sage, Peter! Are you guys all right?"

"The cheerleader." Peter says to himself. He starts to move around and i try to stop him but fail. "He was right there!" He signaled to where he last was standing "Then he teleported away?" Is he really not believing us?! Peter goes to the back of the subway and i stay put "He — he stopped time somehow. He talked to us. He knew who we where. He says that we all meet up ... somehow. Sometime in the future, I guess."

"I see."

"Look, it seems crazy, but I know what I saw. He said something bad is gonna happen, but we could stop it. First we have to ..."  He stops talking and just sighs knowing how crazy it sounds "Save a cheerleader." I say. Mohinder snickers  "A cheerleader?" He says raising a brow "It seems impossible, I know."

"Impossible? It sounds mad."

"Please, just ... He said that we have to go back to see Isaac the painter. Okay, that he's gonna know what we have to do. So let's just go back to his loft. If the answer isn't there, I promise that I will drive you to the airport myself. You can go back to India and you never have to hear from me again."

"Will you fly me there yourself? There are no answers. Go home, guys"

Mohinder turns and walks back across the subway car. The subway stops and the passengers disembark. Peter turns and looks back out the subway window with frustration. I put my hand on his shoulder.  "We'll go back to Isaac's soon Peter"

3rd Person

It's raining. Isaac is in his studio near the window, a blanket wrapped around him. Peter knocks on the door. "Hello?" He says before stepping inside.

"Isaac?" Peter walks over to him. "You doing okay?" But he's leaning down and rubbing his temples "Go away, man." He says "Isaac, I need your help."

"You need help ... ask Sage. You and Her already took Simone. What else do you want from me?"

"You painted me. A picture of me flying. Okay, it happened. It was real. I flew."

"Congratulations." Isaac answers bluntly "I'm telling you that I believe you. That you can paint the future." Isaac holds up a finger as he turns around and heads back to the painting table.  "Listen, whatever is happening to you, it's happening to me too. And I don't know why, but I'm supposed to ... see you. You're supposed to have the answer." Isaac cleans up his supplies. "Is that what, um, I sound like? He scoffs "No wonder she left me. I don't have any answers."

"You're supposed to ... know where I have to go."

"See for yourself." Isaac continues  to fiddle with his supplies. Peter turns and looks at the paintings. He glances at the painting of Hiro and Ando under the bloodied HOMECOMING banner. He looks at the blonde-haired girl and at the painting of the locker doors flying toward the dark-haired man. Isaac watches Peter. Peter lifts up the painting of the eclipse to look at the painting of Claire on the amphitheater steps. "It's her—the cheerleader." He takes his phone out and calls Sage.

—————————————————

Sage walks into the loft with the extra key Isaac gave her and talks around and looks at the paintings  Peter hangs up the painting of Claire next to the painting of Hiro and Ando under the bloody HOMECOMING banner. On the very top is the paining of Peter being attacked by flying locker doors. Peter takes the next painting of Claire in the amphitheatre and hangs it underneath that. Isaac sits at the table as peter and sage looks at the paintings.

"Wow. This is amazing. Look, it's telling a story, like a comic. This girl, she's ... running and ... P ... Is that peter on the floor and me running away?"

"Why would I paint you?"

"These two guys ... I think we're all trying to help her. The Cheerleader. Who is she?"

"I don't know."

"But you painted these."

"I was high" Sage chuckled lightly "So what happens next? I mean, where is she?" Isaac yells angrily at peter "I was high!" He coughs and gets up for his chair "I could have been clean. I tore myself apart. I lost Simone ... to try and find an answer. How to stop it." Peter turns and sees the mural of New York exploding on the floor.

"All I got was this garbage. " He scoffs but continues  "And some cheerleader." Peter looks at another painting of a man in the shadows standing in front of something that's incomplete. "It's nothing. I've ruined my life for nothing."

"It's not nothing." Sage says walking towards Isaac but Peter puts a hand on her shoulder  "Look, don't you get it? Everything is connected. We are all connected. If this thing that you painted, this bomb, is true, we're all dead. These are the key to saving us. Something's gonna happen to this girl. We need to know what. You have to finish this."  He points to the incomplete painting.

"You — you have to finish the painting."

"Even if I wanted to, I can't. I'm out of drugs. I'm out of money to buy drugs."

"Can't you just finish it without shooting up?" The girl ask. "If you got some cash on you. That's another story. We can call it a commission."

"I'm never giving you money so you get fucking high Isaac." Peter sighs and looks at the painting. He stares intently at the painting. The white incomplete canvass morphs into an image "I saw it." Peter blurts out "What?" Sage ask a bit curious, Peter goes to the supply table. "I saw something in the, uh, in the canvas. A picture. This painting... I can finish it."

"You can paint?" Isaac ask surprised  Peter takes his good shirt off to a dark t-shirt underneath. He picks up a can of paint and a brush. "No. No, I can't. But ... I drew the future after I saw you the other day. It was only stick figures, but ..." Isaac stands up and watches Peter. Sage digs into her bag and finds the picture she found. The stick figures. "It came true." He says

"Its true" She whispered to Isaac. Peter looks at the painting. He closes his eyes and concentrates. Isaac and Sage watch him. When Peter opens his eyes, his pupils are white and sage walks around to look at peter. He looks at the canvass and starts to paint.

Fresh wet paint drips off the edge of the painting onto the floor. Camera pans up on the painting of the dead cheerleader. Peter and Isaac step forward to study the painting. Peter stands up to look at the entire painting. "How'd you do that? I thought you only flew" Sage said looking at the painting  "I don't know."

" We have to save her." Isaac says determined. The phone rings. Peter turns and glances at the phone. Isaac ignores it.  "Ignore it. It's a wrong number. Some Japanese guy keeps calling, leaving messages. Peter turns to sage and they head for the phone. He answers it.  "Hello?" Peter answers

"Mr. Isaac? Issac Mendez?"

"Who is this?"

"Uh ... My name is Hiro Nakamura."

"My name is Peter Petrelli. I have a message for you."