Something New

Sage

We where still sitting on floor. My head was on his shoulder.  "What do you think we are supposed to do now?" I ask  "What do you mean?"

"Save the cheerleader save world. Us, being together." I say looking up at him  "The cheerleader we find and save her. Us, we stick together. We don't leave each others sight. I love you, alright."

He kisses the top of my head and gets up while he reaches an arm to me, to help me up. I take his hand and stand up. "Today is a worry free day. We do what ever we want, how ever we want. Now what shall we do me lady?" I smiled and kissed him. "Just remember things."

"Like what?"

"When we where younger, when I was with Sebastian, or when I started crying. Those where my favorite times because it was one of the last times I talked to you."

[Young Sage and young Peter/ Age 23]

Sage

I ran threw the rain to find Peter's building. I ran and ran, I was crying and it was blurry. I finally found his building and walked inside just to run again and find his apartment. I was dripping with water. I had no sweater, just a thin black tank top and skinny jeans, I was shivering and I knocked on the door. The door opened and I looked at peter, he looked down at me and noticed that I was crying and dripping with water . He took me into his arms and hugged me.

"He broke up with me. Did three years together not mean anything to him?" He kissed the top of my head and walked me inside, sat me down on the couch and went to another room, he came back with shirt and a blanket.  "Go change, your going to get sick. Please."

He held out the shirt, I took it and walked into his room. I put on the grey shirt that fit me over my knees. I walked back into the living room and he was standing in front of me holding a cup of tea.

"I know you prefer Tea over Coffee" I took the cup, sliding my fingertips over his hand. I looked up to him and he had sad eyes.  "I should be the sad one, not you."

"I just hate seeing you like this."

"I'll be fine, soon"

"I just can't believe he did that to you."

"Me neither." There was a calm silence   "I'm gonna kill him." He said in a whisper, his voice full of anger and rage "No, you're not"

"Yes I am."

He grabbed his jacket and I set down the cup, he had his hand on the door knob but ran and hugged him from the back and laying my head on his back.
"Please don't" My voice was quiet and fragile. He didn't say anything but he let go of the door knob and but his hands over mine. He turned around as I let go and he put his forehead on top of mine. He kissed the top of my head and hugged him. "Thank you."

Peter

Sage ended up sleeping on the couch, so I carried her to my bed and left her there and I slept on the couch.

Next day

Someone one was shaking me, trying to get me to open my eyes. "Peter, wake up pretty boy. "
I open one eye to see Sage really close to my face.  "Finally! I've been trying to wake you up for and hour!" She says with a sigh "Really? I asked I sat up and she backed up. "No, I just woke up myself a few minutes ago, but I wondering if you wanted to come with me to this tea shop I found a while ago and it's been my favorite place ever since."

"Sure, let me just shower." I got up but she pulled me back down. "No, just go put on shoes, please" She started to whine. I walked away to go put on some shoes and she followed. She got her pare of skinny jeans that where now dry and put then on, leaving my shirt on. "You look nice with my shirt"  I didn't look at her and I didn't mean to say it out loud. She giggled. "Thanks Pete" Se took a hold of my wrist as I go the keys to my apartment and she dragged me to the Tea place. We walked a few minutes before we got there and ordered out Tea. When we where waiting, Her ex-boyfriend James was walking towards the Tea place.

(A/n: Okay before Sage dated Sebastian she dated one of her old friends James. After the breakup with James a year passed and she dated Sebastian, a co-worker, for 3 years.)

I'm guessing Sage saw him to because he held onto my hand tightly. He walked up to us and stood there.
James: "I guess you found someone to replace me with" He looked at me. "And so quickly too. Do you like a list of guys tha-" I rolled my eyes and shook my head

"That's enough"

"Who are you? Her new boyfriend? What are you going to do, hit me?" Sage let go of my hand, knowing what I would do. "Don't tempt me" I said to him "Wow, I'm so scared of my slutty ex-" I didn't let him finished his sentence when I punched him right in the nose. "I told you, not to tempt me." He just looked back at Sage and I, James walked away with a bloody nose and didn't look back. Sage squeeze my hand, when she laid her head on the back of my shoulder. "Thank you" she said with a sad smile
Peter: "You didn't deserve him" She scoffed "I think I did"

I put my hand under her chin and raised it to look at me. "No, you don't deserve anyone like him. Ever again." I say to her, she slight rolls her eyes at me but smiles "What? Now am I supposed to ask you who and who I shouldn't date" she asked me but I shook my head "I never said that" They called our name to get out Tea to go.  "Well it sounded like you just said it"
"You're twisting my words"

"No, i'm just saying what you wanted to say"
------------
[Present day]

Sage

"I can't believe you remember that." He says slightly chuckling "Of course I will. It was one of the days when I recognized that I loved you....." Damn, I said that out loud, didn't I.

"What?"

"Nothing. I said completely nothing, okay."