Chapter 28

Maia laid across Mateo's chest on the plush red couch of her room of desires with a smile splayed across her lips. There wasn't a place on her body that Mateo hadn't caressed, kissed or licked with the various toys he used to edge and tease her towards too many orgasms all while he showered her with sweet whispered confessions of his affections.

She'd never been worshiped like that.

A soft moan left her lips as Mateo trailed his finger over her back, arousing the insatiable minx between her thighs. "Are you okay?" he whispered, kissing her head. "That...that wasn't too much?"

She shook her head, looking up at him and the tenderness that swirled in his brown depths sent another tingle down her spine. "No, lekker ding. I liked it," she said, kissing his chin and he moaned as she slid her fingers over his thick velvety cock rising to attention at her touch. "But I still want this."

"Do you?" he said, wrapping his hand around hers and guiding her strokes as he tangled his fingers in her hair. "And where do you want it, liefje?"

"On my bed," she whispered. "Face down, ass up." She kissed the skin just below his ear. "With my hair wrapped around your fist." She grinned at the way his cock twitched in her hand. "I still want to fall apart in your arms."

"Fuck me," Mateo breathed as he sat up, holding her against his chest and hooking his fingers under her chin. "As you wish, mijn mooie ding," he said, catching her lips with his and slipping his tongue in her mouth as he lifted her from the couch to her bedroom.

He gently laid her on the bed, turning her over on her stomach as she raised her hips and arched her back.

"Mm, yes," Mateo said, dragging his fingers over her thighs. She gasped and shuddered as he slipped the tip of his cock between her thighs. "This view of you is going to be one of my favorites."

"Stop teasing me, Your Highness," she moaned, rubbing her pussy against his tip. "And fuck me like the scoundrel you are."

Mateo gripped a fistful of her hair as he thrust his dick to the hilt inside of her. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes!" she cried out as she dug her nails into the blankets. "Make me cum again."

"Anything for you," Mateo grunted, gripping her hip tight as he pounded his dick into her slick wet folds.

Maia panted and whimpered as she pushed back against him, wanting to feel every contour of his cock stretching her hole.

Mateo groaned, leaning over her and sliding his hand between her thighs massaging her tender clit. "You feel so good," he murmured, kissing her neck. "I want to hear you scream for me, mijn prinses."

"Make me," she breathed.

Mateo gripped her hair, turning face to his and pressed a searing kiss against her mouth, muffling her whimpered mewls and moans as he rubbed her clit faster to the rhythm of his hips slapping against her ass.

Maia's legs shook as her body tensed and quaked from Mateo's long, hard thrusts. She tore her lips away from his, throwing her head back against his shoulder as a guttural scream choked from her mouth.

"Yes, mijn liefje," he grunted, pulling her quivering body back against his chest. "Now cum with me," his husky voice growled against her neck as he rubbed her gushing clit.

"Fuck!" She screamed, digging her nails into his wrist as an orgasm ripped through her veins. Mateo cried out, holding her tight as he pumped his cock to the hilt inside of her before they fell against the soft blankets gasping and shaking in each other's arms.

Goosebumps tingled over Maia's skin as Mateo cuddled her against his chest, pressing soft kisses over her cheeks and her lips. She'd forgotten what it felt like to be truly, utterly satisfied by someone other than her own hands and Mateo...