5~DYNAMITE

5~ DYNAMITE

As I slowly opened my eyes, I was met with the most beautiful blue eyes and the brightest smile that could win any girl's heart, "Danny!" I exclaimed as I pinched his cheeks so hard, it started to turn red. He swatted my hand away and engulfed me in a big hug, "what happened? you guys weren't supposed to be back for another week." I exclaimed

"Well, the trip was cut short because Nad got sick the day before and there weren't any good hospitals in town so my mum got worried and convinced dad to bring us home."

"Is she fine?" I ask worried.

"Yeah, she's fine but she's been so annoyed by everything that she made our mum kick me out of the house for a while." He said as he frowned slightly.

"To be honest you are pretty annoying." He smirks as he gives himself a pat on the back"I know, it's a gift." I rolled my eyes at how cocky he was.

"So how was your grandparents?" I asked sparking up conversation. "It was a small town so there was hardly anything to do." He said as he stared at the sky. As I was about to reply I heard Alex scream my name at the top of his lungs as he ran over to me.

"I'm hungry." He said as he eyed Aidan. Alex never liked Aidan because he always teased him. "Okay, let's go to the diner to grab lunch", I say as I roll up the leash, stuff it in a bag I brought along and grab Alex's hand.

"So, you ready to start the semester?" I asked as we strolled along.

"Well if you're popular like me you'll always be ready to go back to school." He says as he smiles brightly.

"Oh please, you barely have three friends, and one day I heard someone call you male Nadia," I say as I slightly chuckle.

"Are you implying that I'm only popular because of my twin sister?" He says puzzled. "Well to be fair we are both popular because of Nad, infact to some people I'm a mute kid she decided to be friends with." Aidan bursts out laughing as I join in.

"Did you hear someone say that?" He says between laughs. "Yeah, there was this guy that had a huge crush on her and one day when you were at football practice he came to sit with us so he could flirt with her. After a while, I felt kinda uncomfortable so I said excuse me and the guy gasped like he'd only just noticed me. Then Nad asked what was wrong and he said he thought I was mute but didn't want to ask so he wouldn't offend me." Aidan bursts out laughing again as Alex tugged at my sleeve gently. "Why is he here." He whispered in my ear as I bent down.

"Well he's, paying for the food so you can get anything you want," I whispered back as I gave him a little wink. Alex always loved to order weird things off of menus but I never allowed him because most of the time he wastes what he gets so this made him extremely happy.

After a little while we reached the diner and took our seats by the window. As Caleb saw us he came to wait at our table. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

"Cinth said I should give you this note so we decided to drop by here for lunch," I said a little uninterested.

"And what is he doing here?" Caleb asks as he eyes Aidan.

His question annoyed me a lot but I had to suppress it because of Cinth so I simply said "None of your business."

He rolled his eyes at my response and shifted his focus to Alex, " Hey Dynamite, what will you have today?" Oh did I forget to mention that Caleb calls my little brother dynamite and for some reason, Alex loves it-plus the name suits Alex's explosive character. "Surprise me," Alex said as he smiled brightly and winked at me. Strangely Caleb seemed to understand Alex so Alex adored him.

"How about you guys?"

"Uhmm, I will have the double cheeseburger with a side of fries and Aidan will have the same" Caleb smirks at Aidan as he says, "You sure you want a girl to be making decisions for you?"

"I have a twin sister who gives off serial killer vibes and our best friend is a girl with attitude problems, what do you think." Caleb chuckles at Aidan's comment as he goes to get our food.

"I don't have attitude problems," I say as I glare at him. "Sure you don't." I roll my eyes at the sarcastic comment as he grins at me.

We sparked up a conversation as we patiently waited for our food. After about ten minutes Caleb came with our food. On the tray were two plates of burgers and one plate of something that looked like fish. As Caleb put the plates down I saw Alex cringe at the site of his food.

"Hey, Dynamite, don't worry it's great I've tried it myself." Turns out I was not the only one who noticed Alex cringe, and what Caleb said seemed to work because Alex nodded and started stuffing his face.

~~~~

By about five o'clock we were done and I felt like I was gonna pop. I know what you're thinking I only had one burger but I did drink a lot of water.

After we finished our meal I convinced Aidan to pay, he was reluctant at first but he finally caved. The walk home was nice we talked about school and how we were invisible around Nadia it felt nice. I know Aidan was one of my best friends but ever since we started high school we barely talked. As we got home Alex went straight to his room and crashed on his bed. I went into his room took off his shoe and covered him with a blanket, he looked so peaceful. I slowly backed out of the room and closed the door gently as I headed to my room.

As I got there I was greeted with the sound of my ringtone "Hey Nad, why didn't you tell me you were back and sick!?" I barked into the phone

"Hello to you too my dear friend, how was your day?" She asked and I could hear the apologetic grin.

"Don't be smug," I said frustrated.

"I'm sorry, okay, it just skipped me, it will never happen again, I promise." I knew she was sincere so I sighed letting her know I was good.

"Oh yeah, Aidan said you guys met at the park." She asked after a while.

"Yeah, why?"

"He came home particularly happy, did anything happen?" She asked sounding very confused.

"Not that I can think of... Oh wait we did see MJ on our way back..."

"Zendaya?!!" I was cut off by Nad's shrill scream of excitement.

"Yeah, I saw Zendaya..." I said sarcastically. "Do you think if I saw Zendaya I would tell you like this? It'll probably be with a weird photo and a restraining order cause I cut some of her hair." Nad chuckled at my comment as she sighed.

"I meant that MJ that Danny liked, but he wasn't too happy to see her and she could tell. I think he was trying to play hard to get or something."

"Oh that MJ... I think he was playing hard to get." She said as we both laughed.

After some time we both say goodnight and hang up. Wow, what a crazy day.

Author's note:
Hi,
So I discovered I need a posting schedule, so I will make an official one.

So what did you guys think of the chapter it took me a while but it's complete. If you liked it please drop votes and comments.

Thanks so much for reading lots of love and blessings, bye. 😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰💖💖💖