a little bit spicy (R-15)

Shade x Neuro

——————————————————

It was a stupid dare. Neuro has to admit it, it is stupid. It was started as a joke that whoever loses the game has to wear a maid dress. That was a game between the elemental master and the ninja, it was a uno game and somehow Neuro lost, and now he has to wear the dress.

"Boy I am glad it wasn't me who has to wear that, considering it will be humiliating" Jay said as he tried to hold his laughter, relieved it wasn't him that had to wear that dress. "I should thank you for losing this game, you know it wasn't hard to beat you at uno there" the blue ninja pat his shoulder With a pity and laugh

Neuro at this rate could feel his face boiling in anger and embarrassment, feeling disappointed in himself for losing the game and angry that it was kai's stupid idea that the loser has to wear a maid dress.

"Remember now, no backing up from the dare. The loser has to wear the maid dress and has to serve the winner" at this rate Neuro really wants to punch Kai in the face for reminding that. Because the winner of the round was Shade, and oh how Neuro really hates his gut for winning this game.

It's also a coincidence because Neuro has a small crush on Shade, but he doesn't want to admit that, for he has a dignity to keep. Little did he know that Shade has the same feelings for him, and none of them know about that little secret, not even Neuro knows about this.

"So what do you say, Neuro? Are you going to back down from the dare?" Kai's annoying voice makes Neuro himself more angry from the time. "I don't have any choice am I?" He said with an annoyed tone, while still composing his mind and not trying to strangle the red ninja by any chances.

With a mischievous smile, Kai then gives him the maid dress complete with the headband frill. Don't even ask him how he got all of that

A sigh then escapes from the master of mind mouth, the faster he does this the faster he can get out of this game. Meanwhile he got to the dressing room, the master of shadow can help but to think how Neuro looks like by wearing that maid suit.

"Something on your mind, Shade?" Ash asks his best buddy with a smirk on his face, knowing full well about Shade's crush on the master of mind, making Shade blush a little because of it. "No, apparently I don't have something on my mind" he said trying to avoid his friend glancing at him With a full smirk, but Shade knows his buddy well that no matter what he tries to avoid it, the more persistent Ash is. "You sure?" The master of smoke asked, trying to hold his laughter, after looking at Shade blush appeared and he tried to hide it.

The shadow masters then glare at Ash, still trying to hide his blush. "Why are you curious about it? It's none of your business" Shade trying to brush it off, but Ash is still smiling like a menace he is. Why did they become best friends again?

"Well yes, but whose fault is it for being a mess whenever he is a meter close to his crush?" For once that shut Shade up, he seriously can't answer that question when it is brought up. "Okay, fine. What is it Ash?" With a defeated sigh, Shade then looks at Ash straight into his eyes. A big grin then appears on Ash's face as he starts teasing him, "you're thinking about how Neuro looks if he wears that maid dress huh?" With that question out of his mouth, shade face now a deep blue blush just from that asked.

"W-what?? No??? I didn't think about how gorgeous he looks with that dress with a headband frill on his head!" Shade said with a nonsense of his words coming out of his mouth, realizing it he then shut his own mouth with his hands. A small laugh comes out Ash mouth as he clutches his stomach, wheezing. "Oh? So you're really thinking about it!" He said while still wheezing because he laughed too hard.