Gratitude (pt.6)

After the long fight, the roto jet were finally working and they used it to make their escape, making the anacondrai warriors retreat from there. With finally they all able to escape to the surface, and capturing the rest of the anacondrai cultists it could say the best that the coast of the island is clear. But there's still no sign of chen and clouse insight, and there's no sign either from Kai and skylor. Which can either be a bad sign and a good sign, "has anyone know where Kai and skylor is?" Zane asks the other as they were shaking their heads, neither know where the two other elemental masters are.

"I got some news from Kai, they're on their way to here" he said to Zane, as he had just heard from the communicator device that was not far from there. "That's good news, we should wait for them now," said Zane as he informs the others that they should still be on high alert on Chen's followers, in case anything happens or attempts to escape.

After informing Zane, Shade then left and walked around the area to make sure there's no more Chen's followers left. "Seems the coast is clear here, no anacondrai or Chen in here…" he said as he still looked around until his eyes saw Neuro, guarding Chen's followers. He could see him frowning, making him look like a bunny when they were angry.

Which he admit, cute in his opinion. He also can't help but to grimace just seeing Neuro's face while thinking, "well, ain't that a cute face? Wonder if he noticed how cute he is" He said to himself, as he just realized what he just said he then shut his mouth with his own hand, not realizing those words were out by themself. But at least it wasn't his mind that spoke, or else the master of mind could just tease him if he did.

"Oho?~ looks like our Shady has a crush on Neuro~"

Shade then jumped from his own place, not realizing someone was beside him when he was there. Turns out it was Paleman, using his power to sneak on him, what a lucky day for him to be eavesdropping on Shade to hear him realizing how in love he was.

"Pale?! What the fuck were you doing here?!" Shade was startled seeing that Paleman was eavesdropping on him the whole time. "What? I can't play a trick on you from behind?" He said stifle his giggles behind his hands, oh he's going to tell this to Griffin and Ash later.

"Were you eavesdropping on me?" Shade asks him, already panicking a little, afraid that Paleman knows about his own crush on Neuro.

"You mean how you fall for Neuro even more than before? Then maybe I was" said the master of light, smiling the whole time, even tho he was invisible he could tell that he was smiling and was going to tease him about it. "I say if you like him, then why don't you tell him how you were feeling for him?" As those questions got mentioned, Shade can't help but look at him with a bewildered look.

Shade wanted to ask if he was joking or not, but after he looked at his presumably serious face he then said, "are you crazy? There's no way I could tell him about that!" His face was already feeling hot by the second Paleman mentioned he needed to confess his feelings for Neuro.

"Well why not? What possibilities are there?"

"You're seriously asking me this right now, there's a lot possibilities out there that I would not like" Shade said as he was trying hard not to snap at him

"Such as?"

After he asks that Shade then suddenly goes quiet for a while, making Paleman wait for the answer, the anticipated are there.

"There's a lot… I think" said the master of shadow, not sure with his word of choice for the answer. As he is thinking again to search for the right words for it.

"Yeah, but like what?"

Paleman keeps persisting with him to answer the question, which makes Shade sigh in defeat as he unwillingly answers it. "Fine, since you insisted. There is a lot of possibilities outcomes, like one of them is being rejected by him" he said already sighing, he would already knew the answer if he were going to confess one day