Gratitude (pt.7)

After a while both of them had arrived at ninjago city with their dragons, both then met up with the others as they were catching up to them.

"Do you think Chen and Clouse have already invaded the city?" Neuro asks Shade as they both finally find the others not far away from where they are now. As to Shade only shrugging as he didn't know either to answer that.

"You two are finally here! We all started to worry if you two were having trouble or something" Tox said to them both as she and the others waited for them, worrying about the two having a problem. "Sorry to make you all wait for us" Neuro apologized to the others as he was feeling guilty for making them wait for them because of his fear in the first place. "No that's alright, we all just glad that nothing bad happens to you two" she stated as they all glad that nothing happened to them.

Well it was half true, while the others didn't know that the two were having a moment for a brief time. "Yes, it was nothing" Neuro said as he could feel his cheeks slowly turning into red, while trying to calm himself as he didn't want to make the rest of them know something earlier. Shade who was beside him was trying to hide his smirk as he looked at Neuro whose ear was now the color of red.

And this was making Ash, Griffin, and Pale suspecting something between those two while the three of them whispered to each other.

"Do you guys think what I'm thinking, right?" Griffin asks the master of light and smoke as the three of them just stand there snickering to eachother.

"Yep, those two did something alright"

"Oh they think they are sly, but we know what those two were doing"

As the three of them are still discussing possible things that Shade and Neuro did back at the island, Neuro then walks over to them as to which he has already been reading their minds since he and Shade arrived. "What are you three doing, talking while whispering about?" He asked them as the three of them were surprised by the sudden appearance. "Nothing!!" They said in sync, making Neuro suspect something weird from them.

"Sure you guys aren't talking about someone would you?" He ask as he already know that from reading their mind, making the three of them sweating and panicking

"No?? Why would we??" Pale said as he sent a glance between him, Griffin and Ash as the other two nodding their head

"Yeah! Why would we talk about you and Shade? Like there's totally nothing happening between you two like really!" Griffin said as he slapped his own mouth and covered them with his both hands, making Ash facepalm after Griffin somehow accidentally overshared too much.

"Way to go turner… now he know about it" Ash said as he not even trying to hide the secret

"Well I'm sorry I have a blabbering mouth!" He shouted at Ash, annoyed at the master of smoke while apologizing at him. "So you three were talking about me and Shade the whole time…" right now Neuro could feel himself embarrassed, knowing the other three already knew about his obvious crush on Shade.

While Neuro is embarrassed and the other three are still arguing at eachother for making themselves get busted by the master of mind himself, Shade on the other hand was communicating with Lloyd through the communicator earpiece, and didn't quite hear what the others were talking about.

"Sorry we just arrived here, is there any news that we both missing?" He ask Lloyd from the other sides, as he thought that there was a news for him and the other elemental masters.

'Is everyone there with you?'

"Yes, we all are here together. Why?"

'Does Chen and his followers has already invade the city? Or any news or insight from there?'