Crazy cat man

A/n: finally some slice of life and fluff in here. Just paleman being a crazy cat lady

If there's one thing that paleman loves the most in this world is definitely a cat. He loves and adores cats, he likes to pet them, cuddle them, feed them food, heck he even likes to play with cats all the time. And don't even start that he adopted a few of the cats in his apartment, that's why the other elemental likes to call him "crazy cat man" because he really loves to bring cats whenever he sees them. And whenever there's a meeting between the ninja and the elemental master, he always brings them to the meeting. That's the reason they have a cat room whenever Paleman comes and brings his herd of cats.

"And this is Ms. Nibbles, she really likes belly rubs. Oh! And this is perrywinkle, he is a sassy cat I tell you"

"Dude as much as we love to hear you ramble about your children, we have a lot of things to discuss" tox said to her bestie as she was about to begin the meeting with the others as paleman continued his rambling. "Well karlof likes paleman stories about his felines friends" karlof said enjoying the story a little bit too much

"Please don't encourage him more karlof…" Griffin facepalm his head as he is already tired with the all child-cat story he hears. As much as he loves to hear the story, it was really becoming more endless than before, "Oh comeon guys! My story is not done yet, I have a lot of stories of my children to tell!" He said happily as the others groaned hearing this. This is such an endless one.

Paleman also really loves stray cats, whenever he sees them his first instinct is to kidnap them and bring them to his apartment. But the others always said no more cats in his apartment, and another reason is they don't want to babysit his cats. Paleman really has bad habits there.

"Here kitty kitty… I brought some treats"

"Come here now psst psst, let me cuddle with you~"

"Aren't you a cute one? You are my child now"

"DUDE STOP ADOPTING EVERY CAT YOU SEE!" Chamille scream at him as she tried to stop him to pet every cat he saw in street

"Elijah, you have so much cats in your apartment better stop that now" Ash called him as he tried to stop too from adopting every cat he walk through

Right now the others are trying to restrain paleman from everytime there's a cat in their way, with paleman trying really hard to free himself from his friend's hold. "LET ME GO! I HAVE TO PET IT!!"

"PALEMAN NO!"

"PALEMAN YES!!"

"Is he always like this whenever there's a cat in our way?" Seliel asks the ninja as she witnesses something random in front of her eyes.

"Yeah, you're going to get used to it" Cole explained to her as he was enjoying the riot infront of him as he was eating some popcorn in his arms.

"Ninjago people are really… unique in some way," Bentho said as he didn't know how to process this new information he got with his own eyes.

"Well that's a normal thing in ninjago. You've seen so many villains in here and that's normal for the people here" pixal explain to the others as they agreed with her, seeing it was maybe the most normal things that happen to them in life.

You expect normal from ninjago city, well this is normal per say.

"PALEMAN! COME BACK HERE YOU CRAZY CAT MAN!!"

"HAHAHA!! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN BITCHES!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AROUND WITH YOUR POWER AS YOU KIDNAP THE CATS!!"

"I CAN AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!"

"AFTER HIM!!"

Well that was a normal thing in ninjago.