Gratitude (pt.1) (darkthink)

To Shade, Neuro is a great friend. He really respects him as another wielder of other elements just like him, he didn't know that there were other elemental masters like him, so he felt relieved to know he wasn't alone or different.

Atleast he wasn't feel alone as he and Neuro are one of the same, well atleast it was what he thought before he really knew him first or just by meeting them first. When it was the first time he met the other elemental masters, he kind of had someone who was in the same boat as him (haha get it? OK I'll stop it). At first it was either being on the top to prove to be the most powerful one or he lost being what the others thought of him in the first place. Such as being weak and a freak

Maybe when he had first impressions of others it was different. Especially when he first met Neuro on that island and the tournaments. He thought he was weird and rude at first, for being a master of mind and such. "Master of shadow, I presume?" Shade heard someone from behind him as he jumped in his place, startled by the master of mind presence that was behind him all this time. "Yes? And you must be the master of mind. Neuro?" Shade ask him back as Neuro nodded to him

"Yes, I am. How did you actually know?"

"Just a lucky guess," he said, still trying to calm himself after Neuro startled him. Neuro staring at him With a small smug smile plastered on his face. "What?"

"Nothing. Just amused by something" Neuro admits, about Shade's reaction when he was surprised by his presence that he was literally behind him all the time. Still smiling, while Shade on the other hand was a little bit annoyed by neuro's smug face.

"And that is?" He asks neuro who in return answers his question, "for example your reaction when you were surprised by my presence." He said as he walk infront of him, "and the second things, that you can blocking my power to read your minds"

Well that was a new information to hear about.

"Really? I never knew that before" Shade lied about that part, ofcourse he knew that. He train himself to block anyone who tried to read his mind, and it did work he could say he was proud because of that.

And this is a new case for neuro because he never knew someone could block his power as much as he didn't want to read anyone's mind, but this was really new to him. Maybe this shadow master could be a new challenge for him to break his guards down so he can read his mind for once. "Well that's new for me" he said a little bit disappointed by that but intrigue at the sametime.

"Anyway, what do you want? There's no way you come to me other than introducing yourself, there is something else in your mind I guess" he said suspecting something from the mind master, usually when someone approaches him it's mean they wants something. "Is it a bad thing that I just want to meet with other elemental masters? Aside from the ninjas that is" Neuro said as he ask Shade back, seeing that the shadow master clearly doesn't interest with interacting with him or anyone else.

"There's a reason other than that I believe, and I'm not really interested to know that. Also can you stop trying to read my mind while you're at it? That would be appreciated" Shade said as he using his power as he dissappear from the mind master own sight and flee from there. Leaving neuro on his own now, can't help but determine to make the shadow master guards down so he can read his mind later.

For now he only need to focus on the tournaments.

A/n: it's another darkthink shipping fic that I have posted on ao3, but since ao3 is down because of the DDoS situation so I posted here. You guys can also check my ao3 account if it's already worked again and read my other fanfic!

Btw this story would be presumably have 8 part so I will post the second part later, thanks for reading <3