what happen in the void

"So we're stuck here now?"

"Uh huh…"

"Yup"

"Unfortunately yes"

There was a collectively sighs, from the others as they just sit in some void with no clear end or out of it. Seems like all of them just stuck there for how long since the merge happened.

"Any other chances how we are going to get out of here?" Ask Scott mindlessly sitting beside benthomaar with a bored face

"According to my calculations there is 0.45% we're going to get out of here…" pixal said as she explain her calculation to the others, "so it's basically impossible" skylor said with a sigh seemingly didn't know what to do right now.

It's clear that some of the people are there because of the merge of the realm, and that how all of them got into this mess. Ofcourse without the ninja, all of it was helpless and useless. None of them really know how the merge started, the next thing they knew were there was a strange rift in the sky open a whole new world and when suddenly all of it was poofed

One thing to be clear is that somehow the realm is one big land now, and some people might be lost in the merge or maybe worse, death itself. No one wants to experience that kind of thing. Not when all of them already know feels to be dead.

But the thing is that they somehow survived the merge and fortunately are still alive. But they're not in their ninjago they known, rather they are trapped in some kind of void. The first one who noticed this was pixal, at the moment she was with Cyrus borg but suddenly the merge happened and now when she woke up, she was already in the void with some familiar faces.

"Shit, must have been another angry soul there…"

"Morro?"

"Huh? Who said that– you! You're that nindroid girl in the thin can head!" He scream at pixal who seems offended by his word

"That tin can you just called is my friend, and I have a name and it's pixal" she said as she began to get up and look around her surroundings. It looks like not only her and Morro in there, but there seems to be other people besides them.

Not long after the others wake up, they begin to remember those familiar faces. "Woah, pix! W-what happen? How did i– we ended up here?" Skylor approach her friend still a little bit shaken up by what happen here

"I never seen you before… who are you people? Kataru are you seeing– kataru?! Where is my brother?! What have you done to him?!"

"New people? It's a pleasure to meet you all, but… where are we?"

"This looks like some shitty scenario in video games happening all over again… ugh"

"Echo? Oh fsm! You're alive, how? Who? When?"

"Harumi? Does something matter? Why is everyone here?"

"Yo! You guys see this right? Where exactly are we now? Hey gravis– wait where are gravis and Jacob gone?"

"Who are you people? What the fuck is happening here? I should be patrols in the village right now"

Seems like the majority of them didn't know what's going on with the incident they were having. All of them are clueless of what happened beforehand.

"Seems like none of know what is happening now… what I only know the sky was tearing apart, and the next thing I woke up here" pixal explain still trying to remember what was happening before all this mess happen.

Now since they are all now in the void, it seems like they need to know eachother first. It's not all of them have met before in the first place, right?