1.

Elizabeth (2021)

Elizabeth Taylor-Cassidy sighs softly as she ran through her brunette hair in frustration. The curse blinked eagerly as it waited to be typed on the blank page. Taking a break she places her glasses down and picks up a upside down frame that sat on her desk.

Her heart drops as the photo shows a picture of her and her late sister Jackie in the last time they both wore their Yellow Jackets uniforms.

"Babe— it's getting late don't you think that's enough writing for tonight?" Julia, her wife knocks softly on her office door startling the brunette.

"i-i know your right but i-" Julia gives her a sorrow look before kissing her forehead, "why don't you come to bed Beth". Elizabeth tries to clear the fog from her tired eyes she nods giving one last look at the book she had been trying to write for months.

"Your story will be with you forever Beth. It can wait to be heard."

Elizabeth (1994)

"Let's go Jackie! Pass!" Elizabeth screamed to her sister frustrated at her negligence across the field, her legs burned from exhaustion.

Sticking her hands up she catches her twin's attention cutting in-front of her opponent giving Jackie enough time to pass to her.

Elizabeth felt like the moment was in slow motion, she saw everyone and everything that scattered their high school field. If they win this game they would qualify for the US Girls National Championship.

"Let's go Taylor!" Taissa yells towards the girl. Quickly her eyes find to Taissa snapping her back into the game. Passing to the girl she runs to her spot to cover her opponent.

"Tai! Tai!" Shauna screams waving her hands at the midfielder who juggles the ball between her opponents. As Elizabeth watches Tai pass the ball Shauna, adrenaline pumps through her exhausted legs taking her towards the goal.

"Shauna!"

"Shauna!"

Both Taylor twins call for their Yellow Jacket teammate with wide eyes, in the blink of an eye Elizabeth watches Shauna pass the ball quickly to Jackie as it bounces hard off her head and straight pass the goalie.

The crowd and her teammates scream as everyone runs in towards each other, not caring how sweaty each girl was Elizabeth embraces each one of her teammates. Happy tears stream down her face.

Lastly she comes face to face with her twin and they embrace each-other happily.

"You did it Jack!"

"No Eliza, We did."

"Let's go Jack! We are going to be late! Shauna is outside!" Elizabeth screams towards her sister upstairs as she pulls her hair down from a pony tail and walks towards Shaunas car.

"Hey Shippy!" Elizabeth smiles towards her sisters best friend as she gets in the back seat before turning her head to glades at her sister. "She couldn't have worn a shorter skirt?" The girl mumbled under her breath before opening her book and reading quietly.

"We are going to be late" Shauna repeated.

"It's fine.. Relax" Jackie chuckled softly before pulling down the mirror to fix her lipstick.

"This is like the third time i'm missing home room Jack" Elizabeth mumbled making eye contact with her sister through the car mirror.

"Next time give Van a call then if your so concerned, i'm sure she'd love to take you" Jackie teased making the brunette wince.

"Yeah what is up with that anyway?" Shauna asked looking at the girl through the car mirror.

"Nothing! can you two stop it already!" Elizabeth's comment made Jackie groan and roll her eyes.

Vanessa Palmer was NOT Eliza's favorite person. Elizabeth and Van were not exactly friends — teammates yes, but never friends. The two butted head like no other. The amount of times they fought in the field you'd think they were on different teams. Better to say Elizabeth finds Van completely and utterly repulsive.

"Soo... i saw Jeff" Shauna wiggles her eyebrow at Jacking earning a small giggle from the girl as they drove towards school.

"Oh yeah.. remind me about no distractions before Nationals sis?" Elizabeth chuckled as she turned the page in her book.

"Shut it book worm!" Jackie groans throwing her hand toward the back seat to hit the book out of the girls hand.

Jackie sighs turning back towards Shauna, "I've decided showing up to college a virgin is a mistake. No offense. Plus at this point we've been together for so long... If we're each other's first, we'll be linked forever. It's more poetic this way."

Elizabeth rolls her eyes as she leans her head against the window of her car watching signs pass that said "Go #YellowJackets Baseball!! We are proud of you" that made her chuckle.

"That's bullshit" She mutters under her breath catching her twins attention.

"What then hell — those assholes were under .500 all season. Shauna honk at that thing!" Jackie chuckles rolling down the window.

"Why?!"

Jackie smirks before sticking her head out the window, "Try fucking undefeated, bitches ! We're going to MOTHER FUCKING NATIONALS!"

Jackie's freedom made Elizabeth chuckle shaking her head at the free spirited girl.

"Your crazy Jack."

"Cmon Eliza live a little" Jackie turned towards her sister in the back seat and gives her a wink before they pull into the school parking lot.

Authors note: What are we thinking so far?! please give feed back :)