10.

Elizabeth (1994)

Elizabeth (1994)

"Oh, God, im going to puke," Jackie starts as a dead bear being eaten behind a bush comes to view.

"Woah, Sick.." Travis smirks.

"What could have done that?" Elizabeth looks away from the scene.

"A Wolf, probably.." Coach answers.

"They can kill fucking bear?" Nat asks.

"If the packs are big enough."

"Guys!" Taissa yells, "This way."

The group walks quickly to Tai, leaving Elizabeth to stare coldly at the bear, unable to take her eyes off it.

"Hey, you okay?" Van whispers, touching Elizabeth's back softly and snapping her from a daze.

"Oh..yeah.."

"Are you sure? You've been–"

"Just go, Van; when did you decide to give a shit?" Elizabeth snaps before stomping away, making Van scuff and roll her eyes.

—-

"OH SHIT– Oh hell yeah bitches!!" Van screams as she runs down the hill toward the lake; the others follow close behind her with smiles. Elizabeth follows close behind the group but stops suddenly when she realizes everyone is stripping before her. Her vision becomes blurry before Jackie hits her arm softly.

"C'mon, Eliza, you have an amazing rack and a great body... Nothing to be ashamed about!" She chuckles before running into the lake. Elizabeth blushes as her eyes travel to Van, who rests, floating in the lake. Van's eyes meet as Elizabeth quickly looks away, swallowing hard.

Elizabeth looks up as she hears heavy footsteps walk towards her, Van.

"What"

"C'mon, the water is beautiful, E.." Van smiles as her blue orbs look the girl up and down.

"I can't – I don't have extra clothes–"

"You can wear my shirt."

"No, Van!"

Silence grows between them, and Van lets out a dramatic sigh, "Well, you leave me no choice" She smirks, scooping the girl up.

"What the fu- Van!!"

Before Elizabeth can finish her sentence, cold water impacts her body, soaking her clothes and hair; a heavy chuckle leaves Van's throat.

"I hate you, Van Palmer–"

Van puts a hand on her chest, faking a sad pout, "Well, at least someone gets to see you wet before we all die out here."

'VAN!" Elizabeth yells, laughing as Van tries to tickle her waist, splashing water at her, "You dirty-minded little-"

"Guys!" Lottie grabs everyone's attention, "look," she points towards the log cabin that sat deeply into the woods.

"Guys, there's something on the hill!!" Van screams at the others sitting on the sand as everyone rushes out of the water to grab their things and make their way to the cabin.