2.

Elizabeth (1994)

"Okay remember, pep rally is at 2, you need to be there at.."

"1:45 Jack i know — But remember I have a bio quiz i cannot leave early for" Elizabeth pressed her books to her chest softly as she closes her locker to look to her sister.

"I'll talk to Mr. Kenny, He has to let you out, this is the only time we get to shine Eliza. You can't miss it."

The smaller brunette chuckles softly shaking her head at her persistent sister. "I'll see you later Jack." Elizabeth gives her a soft smile before hearing the bell ring.

Great she's late. Again.

"Cmon Taylor hustle, wouldn't want that perfect record to tarnish" A unforgettable chuckle flowed through her ears as she turned towards the red head.

"Do you ever get tired of your own voice Vanessa?" Elizabeth rolls her eyes as she begins to walk towards her class, Van following close behind her.

"It's a shame — after playing this whole season together I thought you would have loosened up a little" Van smirked at the girl walking backwards to face her.

"Oh don't flatter yourself Palmer — i'll always hate you.. is this even fun for you anymore? ...Taunting me?" Elizabeth shook her head before stopping in-front of her classroom as Van leans against the lockers along the wall.

"Oh believe me Taylor, the fun hasn't even started yet." The red head tucks a piece of hair behind her pierced ear looking down at the brunette, chuckling softly to herself. Elizabeth was still smaller then Van even when she was leaning against the wall.

"God your so—"

"Charming?"

"You flatter yourself too much Van.." Elizabeth smirks before taking a step towards her, a breath hitches in Vans throat — almost breaking her ego slightly, as the brunette reaches her lips to her ear, "I find you infuriating at most." Elizabeth whispers. Van could feel the smirk that plastered along the lips of the Taylor girl. "Goodbye Palmer."

As Elizabeth walks into her Biology class Van chuckled to herself in shock before shaking her head and walking to her free period.

"Eliza! Your late!" Jackie screams at her sister as she runs into the locker room quickly stripping from her school clothes into her uniform. Jackie was currently drawing a bee on Allies cheek.

Elizabeth walks to towards her sister chuckling towards her teammates who are singing and dancing around the locker room. She turns and runs a soft hand through her curled pony tail fixing the fly away and tying a blue ribbon around it before noticing Allies worried expression.

"You okay Ali?" She turns towards the girl.

Allie nods earning a sisterly smile from Jackie.

Elizabeth eyes shift towards the other mirror as she sees Van appear brushing her hand through her half up half down red hair. She stares admirably for a second before Vans eyes met her own, quickly looking away she looks back to Jackie and Allie,

"It's just a pep rally Al," Jackie starts, "all we hav to do is run in and stand there"

"Honestly I think the whole point is just to give the freshmen something to jerk off to later" Elizabeth chuckles softly as she rubs a reassuring hand in Ali's shoulder earning a disappointing head shake from Van.

"I'm not nervous" Allie says quickly not making eye contact with either girl.

"Jackie.." Lottie sticks her head into the room, "Coach wants to speak with you."

Jackie nods handing the paint brush to Van indicating her to finish painting Allies bee, "That's my queue, be right back guys."

Allie points making Elizabeth roll her eyes and look to Van, "Dramatic much?" She mouths towards the red head as she finishes her bee.

"You know — i'm the only freshmen that got asked and now it doesn't even matter it's so unfair" Allie pouts making her teammates roll their eyes. "My dress was going to be amazing.." She sighs turning towards Elizabeth. "You have to agree with me Elizabeth, Jet Kingston has been practically drooling over you since he asked you to prom like a little puppy, how are you not devastated.. he's like the hottest guy at this school."

Elizabeth chuckles and shakes her head turning back towards the mirror to check herself again, "He's not really my type Al, yeah going to prom would have been cool but he would have gotten nothing out of it."

Allie rolls her eyes turning back to Van who's jaw is slightly clenched looking up at the Taylor girl.

"Hey at-least you can wear it next year maybe?" Van smiles softly as her hands collapsed to her lap.

Allie gives her a withering looking before shaking her head,

"You don't get it Van — cause nobody asked you."

"Okay, your done" Van laughs coldly earning a smile from Allie before she gets up and walks away.

"Jesus Christ someone needs to tell that girl to worry less about prom and more about not fucking up at Nationals. If she plays like she did at states..." Lottie cringes shaking her head before Taissa butts in,

"That's not going to happen. I'll handle it." Tai nods to the girls before walking out of the room, Lottie follows no far behind her leaving only Van and Elizabeth.

Elizabeth watches as Vans eyes follow out Tai, watching her every move. Does she like her?

"What's go you all whined up?" Van turns towards the girl with a sympathetic look.

Elizabeth shrugs letting out a sigh, "Tai— what does she plan on taking out everyone who fucked up at states because if that's so she might as well take me with Allie—"

"Hey— it's Tai, cmon, you know how she gets.. If you go then i go for missing that first goal" Van chuckles putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "your a damn great soccer player Eliza, don't let anyone tell you different."

"wow are you feeling okay?" Elizabeth chuckles putting a hand on Vans forehead, "Too many soccer balls to the head yesterday?"

"Remind me to never be nice to you again, Taylor." Van smirks before pulling at the girls pony tail lightly as she runs out of the room.

"Fuck you Vanessa Palmer!" Elizabeth groans before following close behind her.

Authors note: ooooo Vans finally introduced— what do we think?!