Chapter 2

Sun

Lunar ran over "Sun!" he cheered "I wanna cook something!" Sun frowned "Lunar, we don't even know how to cook" Lunar grinned "we'll learn how!" Sun shrugged "sure I guess, lets go to the PizzaPlex kitchen, it's late at night so no one will be around" Lunar jumped up and down in excitement "what do you want to make?" Sun asked curiously and Lunar cheered "pasta!" Sun grinned. 

"Okay" he said ruffling Lunar's nightcap rays perking up, "lets get moving" he said and Lunar grinned a very cute grin. Like five minutes later Moon burst in screaming "I SMELL FIRE!" Sun is wrestling a large fire with a fire extinguisher and Lunar screams, not the craziest thing that's happened in my life.

Moon used magic and the fire was gone and Sun panted, smoke detectors going off in an angry way from the smoke in the air, Moon sighed "how?" Sun sighed "it just caught on fire" Moon stared "brother..." Lunar sighed "well that didn't end well" points at the burned pasta.

Sun sighed "and thats why we don't try and cook" Moon groaned "you know, I can't believe-" the fire sprinklers turned on and the fire alarm went off. Sun, lunar, and Moon were now drenched, "I had to open my freakin' mouth" Moon grumbled, "I'm so glad were waterproof" Sun and Lunar nodded drenched.

"Now we have to find a way to dry off, you know cause our cloths are stuck to us" Sun said and Moon groaned "I've never been so mad about that in my life, i'm turning my heaters on, sure it'll drain my battery but at least it'll get me dry" Sun nodded "same here, Lunar?" Lunar played in the water from the sprinkler and Sun grinned.

That's nice, Lunar is always the one to do this. "Brother!" Lunar cried holding up a pan filling it with water "look!" Moon turned and got splashed in the face with a pan full of water, Sun and Lunar laughed hard and Moon glared "oh yeah, splash me" he grumbled irritation in his voice, though Sun saw a faint smile on his face. 

The sprinklers stopped and Sun, Lunar, and Moon were drenched, Sun turned on his heater and held Lunar close to him, Lunar wasn't built with a heater, so Sun shared his warmth. "Thanks Sun!" Lunar grinned and Sun smiled "your welcome" Sun got some towels and gave one to Lunar and wrapped himself in it.

"Lets get dry" Sun sighed "that cooking didn't end well did it" Lunar chuckled "nope, how did that even happen...?" and Sun shrugged "who knows" Lunar chuckled "I guess were not meant to cook" Sun ruffled his nightcap again, the light blue cap is extremely wet "yeah" Lunar chuckled.

The two sat there on the floor for a while, chatting and drying off, at the end Sun's battery had dropped down FAR. He needed to charge, Sun sighed and Lunar jumped off his lap, Sun grabbed the pans "I'll take these to the supply closets" Lunar nodded hugging Sun, he was almost completely dry now "okay" he said cheerfully and ran off probably to play video games.

Sun grabbed a frying pan and a couple of other pots and left the kitchen, he walked down the hall and stiffened. There. The BloodMoon twins were attacking a child they had stayed overnight, why or how? Who knows, all that matters now is he saved the child, Sun held the frying pan and jumped at BloodMoon. 

The BloodMoon twins turned in surprise and the frying pan hit him right in the head with a loud crash. Sun grabbed the child from the BloodMoon twins and the child shakes in his arms, a small six year old child, with a cute freckled face and bright blue eyes, her parents are probably worried sick.

Sun expected the BloodMoon twins to just attack instantly, to just lunge ferociously. Nope, they just shut down and fell to the ground with a thump. The girl whimpers shaking and Sun checked her guest profile, "Jane" he said softly "it's okay" he called the girls parent number and told them their child is here. 

The two parents were relieved and said they'll be there as soon as possible. Sun poked BloodMoon, no stir. Oh god, did I kill him?! Kicks, nothing. "I-I-is he...?" the child whimpered and Sun said "no Jane, he's sleeping!" Jane said "oh, okay!" Sun sighed picking BloodMoon up, oh he's small and not very heavy actually. 

Sun walked to the daycare and yelled "Moon lost child!" Moon burst in "what?! Oh-" stares at BloodMoon and Sun said "also a knocked out BloodMoon" Moon stared "how did that happen?" and Sun said "I hit him in the head with a frying pan" Moon sighed "ah, that'll do it" Sun nods "yep, had to protect the child though, so uhh, we should probably check his head" Moon nods "fine" Moon looked bitter at the idea.

Suddenly BloodMoon turned on and shrieked "who are you?!" Sun jumped nearly dropping the child and very damaged frying pan which had a dent down the middle in a v shape, Sun took a deep breath and said to Moon "i'm guessing thats not good" Moon grunts "that means his memory chip is damaged" Sun groaned as the BloodMoon twins freaked out.

"So, memory back or-" Sun asked and Moon said "nope" Sun gasped "you know... I feel guilty now" Sun felt guilt worm in his body as the BloodMoon twins freaked out "who are you?!" they cried pointing at Sun, Moon, and the child. Sun held his growing guilt and panic back "well uh" Sun had like no instructions for someone getting amnesia.

This sucks, a lot. "Well, uhhhh" Sun stammered and Moon rolled his eyes "you know what Sun, you cause this, he's now your responsibility" and Sun shrieked "WHAT?!" Moon nodded "yep, he's your responsibility" Sun shrieked "I-I can't do this alone!" and Moon raised a eyebrow "you should have thought of that before-" and Sun shrieked "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW-" and Moon said calmly "to bad, he's your responsibility" the twins starting to grow a bit scared at the yelling, everything now was so strange and new, so odd... and scary.

Sun took a deep breath and said "I hate you" and Moon said "to bad" Sun grumbles, of course, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW BLOODMOON WOULD GET AMNESIA!?

"Uh" BloodMoon said "who are you?" that only added to Sun's stress. Moon watched, "I hate you" Sun hissed at Moon, Moon thumbs up.  "I swear to- you know what, I don't know what to do" Sun growled, Moon rolled his eyes "introduced us" Sun wanted to slap Moon, well yeah DUH! I was talking about everything else!

Sun forced himself to calm down, "oookkayy" Sun said "BloodMoon-" and the twins shrieked, BloodMoon shrieked "how do you know me?!" and BloodLust cried "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY BROTHER?!" okay, at least they know that they are brothers, they're probably coded to know that. 

Sun took a deep breath and looked to Moon for help, any help. Moon shrug, Sun was MAD. He kept calm though and said "we used to, uhh, I guess know you, dunno we weren't close, at all, we just knew each others names" Sun said and the twins looked confused.

Sun continued "my name is Sun" he said pointing at himself, he still felt panicked and guilty for what he had done, but he forced it back for now. "This is Moon, my brother" Sun said pointing at Moon "this child is Jane, she'll be going back to her parents" BloodMoon is still confused.

Sun is clueless on how to help BloodMoon, he wasn't coded the instructions on how to help anyone with amnesia and Moon doesn't seem to want to help, like always, man... this sucks.

If ya'll have any tips on how I can make BloodMoon's amnesia more realistic, tell me! I wouldn't mind!