20

Sun was looking out the window when the car stopped and Jack cheered "were here!" Sun's head jerked towards him and Moon scoffed, giving BloodMoon a stank hate filled glared before leaving the car, Sun knew that Moon has never liked BloodMoon much, that's why he never really interacted with him.

Sun had noticed that Moon avoided BloodMoon as much as possible, Sun understood why, but BloodMoon is now an innocent bean and didn't act his old self. But... with what happened long ago, Sun knew it was hard for Moon to give up on his hatred for BloodMoon. Moon normally hid it the best he could, but the little incident in the car showed how much Moon truly hated my little blood beans.

It hurt, but Sun understood why. "Okay!" Jack exclaimed clasping his hands together in a loud clap startling poor Sun who watched him suspiciously, in then there was Jack. He's obviously planning something, look at that cheeky grin, I know an act when I see one. Sun knew a human wouldn't act this way towards a robot, or heck sometimes its own species. 

They are not to be trusted, Sun scooped the twins up and BloodMoon squeaked happily "grass!" Sun exited the car and looked around the green meadow, he was confused. He saw no restaurant, no buildings, no human civilization. He was very alarmed by this, but also he felt a wave of peace. He wasn't used to their being no human civilization, but he liked it. It felt like there was less danger of being shocked.

But he quickly remembered, he's still with Jack and his guard went up again, it went down for a few seconds from the beautiful meadows around him, still untouched from humanity's cruel grip. Sun felt the twins grabbing for something and he looked down and he saw they doing grabby hands for a rabbit, it was sniffing about while eyeing the four new animatronics wearily.

Sun's rays twitched, it was cute, but Jack is still here. He narrowed his eyes at Jack, "why are we here?" Sun said in a cold non-trusting tone, Jack sighed "you'll see, were almost there!" Sun didn't want to follow Jack any farther, maybe he should just run now with his family, but he knew he wouldn't get far.

Jack had the electric shock, he could shock him till his limbs and servo's stopped working temporarily. FazBear has done that before, it was painful, it hurt for many many hours, he had been practically paralized, so why wouldn't Jack? He's human! Sun looked around the meadow nervously, he didn't like Jack's refusal to tell him. They could be walking straight into some kind of, I don't know, torture chamber, and he wouldn't know!

Sun is scared to follow Jack, his heart has been thumping for the last two hours (which is a alarmingly long time) and he has been incredibly stressed from being in that car. Sun, not wanting to be shocked, followed Jack looking at the floor. In his eyes he didn't have much of a choice, stupid humanity. 

Sun would not be surprised if were walking into some torture chamber and the reason Jack is smiling so much is because he can't wait for the glee of pained and tortured animatronics. Okay, Sun's mind is going to some really dark places, the peace of the meadow was quickly disappearing and the new stress of where Jack is taking them adds to his already really bad anxiety and terror of the situation. 

Sun clutches the twin closer, please don't be some sick place, please don't be some sick place full of torture equipment. Sun, rays in his head fully just as they have been for the past two hours. Sun shudders as horrible ideas went through his head and he held the twins close and protectively and ran to Lunar's side nervously.

Moon is far behind, sulking like always. Sun watched Jack lead them through the meadow, Sun was watching his every movement like a hawk, he knew soon Jack would suddenly turn holding the control shock and shock him to the floor. He was waiting for that pain, he was waiting, he was braced for it all.

Why wouldn't Jack? Sun took his happy nature as a facade to get our trust and then stab us in the back, maybe literally! Humans are horrible, wherever he's leading us, it's not going to be pleasant. It's going to be horrible and he's waiting to be shocked to his very limit like FazBear did, like they did for fun. 

Sun's eyes darted about as he quickly scanned the meadow and he walked faster, he kept himself in a very submissive pose to hopefully avoid being shocked, because humans loooovvvveee when their little robots aren't proud and don't stand up, he's less likely to get shocked if he played along.

He nervously kept his head down as he fidgeted with his fingers, avoiding direct eye contact, he hated this. He felt like he was walking to his doom, the ideas swirling in his head. His fear was getting worse and worse, he wanted to run away, but he didn't want to be shocked.

He felt trapped, he followed Jack silently with Lunar by his side. Lunar put a hand on his shoulder and Sun looked over and Lunar smiled softly "I'm sure, I'm sure it'll be okay" Sun could tell Lunar was trying to comfort him, he appreciated it sure, but he wasn't going to let his guard down. 

No matter how nice Jack seems, no matter how caring he seems, Sun knew it was all some facade to lead them to be hurt in some other restaurant or something. Sun didn't want to be hurt any longer, he was so over it. He was so over being hurt and beat up for even stepping a toe out of line or FazBear being bored.

He clutched the twins closer, no, things won't get better. It can't get better with humans existing, it's impossible. He's just walking somewhere else worse, he knew it... He has given up on even a faint hope that there was good in humanity, cause now it's clear, there isn't.