Chapter 7

Sun was playing with the kiddos when he saw the twins watching him curiously from the balcony, a kid pulled Sun's sleeve and pointed at them "who's that?" they asked in innocent curiosity and Sun sighed "BloodMoon, just ignore them" the kid ran off to play tag with some other kiddos and Sun grumbles and sensed one of the parents ready to pick up their kiddo.

Parent profile:

Name: Jack Oliver Trotter

Sex: male

Age: 46

Child: Oliver Trotter

Location: Daycare Front Door

After a quick scan to make sure it was Oliver's parent he said "Oliver say bye to your friends your daddy wants you!" and Oliver whined "aww!" she said bye to her new friends and Sun picked her up gently and walked over to the parent and the parent said "thank you, me and mom needed some us time" Sun guessed they went to the bar or Gator Golf.

He watched the parent take Oliver away and closed the large doors and made his way back to the kiddos, or was going to. He looked up and saw the twins restlessness as they watched, Sun guessed they wanted to come down and swarm him but were too scared of the height and possibly disappointing him because he had said not to come down.

Sun watched them and heard a horrible sound and saw that one of the kids had hurled on a barrel, he rushed over as the kiddos started swarming them and kept the kids away.  "Hey hey! Stop!" and a kid nearby called Sally said "ewwwwww, Jacky!" and the boy called Jacky looked sick, that's not good...

Sun quickly picked the kid and barrel up and called the kids parents, "hello, yes uh, your kid is looking a bit sick, you should come and pick them up" the parents replied "okay, we'll be there" Sun hanged up and put poor Jack on the floor behind the front desk and began cleaning the barrel, as disgusting as it was, he was used to it.

He scrubbed the barrel and once again saw the twins sitting on the balcony, he swore he saw cute little grabby hands from them. Man did he want to pick them up, but he needed to resist! He's got work to do! Sun scrubbed harder trying to forget the two small gremlins grabby hands, it was very hard to do.

Jack was silent and laying on the floor and Sun scanned him and yep, he's sick, poor guy. Sun hoped, oh how he hoped, that the other kiddos didn't get sick. Sun looked up at the twins, still doing grabby hands. They really want to be picked up... Sun knew he MUST resist, he doesn't know how BloodMoon will act around the kids, it could be a disaster, but he felt guilty for leaving the twins up there alone.

I mean Moon was up there, but doubted Moon would want to deal with them when he's got science to do. Sun took a deep breath and he sensed Jack's parents at the front door and quickly gave him to them gently, after they left he quickly sanitized his hands and arms and looked up at the twins who were giving him a cute pouty frowny face that said 'Sunny come on already! Come come come!' it made Sun's guilt slightly worse.

After a second he went, screw it. He walked through the daycare front door while looking through the daycare cameras to make sure no trouble happened, looked around to make sure no one was looking and teleported to the balcony, the twins cheered "Sunny!" they clutched Sun's puffy pants and tried to climb it.

"Hi" Sun said, watching the kids closely. BloodMoon asked "what are those?" Sun turned to see what they were pointing at and saw the kids and Sun said "those are kids, small humans, listen you two I need you to listen to me very closely" the twins looked up at Sun with those wide black eyes with large red stars.

Sun knew then that these twins were growing on him, "those kids are not to be hurt or touched, okay?" Sun said and the twins looked confused "okay?" Sun sighed, oh boy... The twins instantly went back to trying to climb his pants and Sun picked them up, he kept checking the cameras to make sure the kids weren't trying to kill each other.