24

BloodMoon Twins

The two scribbled on the paper, they watched the colors of the crayons streak the paper and they looked at their "ant" in reality, it looked like a blob. But in their eyes, it looked beautiful. They looked around the gray walls excitedly and jumped onto Dad excitedly "Dad Dad!"   they scream at the top of their lungs.

They were excited to show Dad the drawing they were so proud of, they watched Dad turn over "Kiddo's... I need sleep..." he mumbled and they sit on him and he grunted. They always loved his bright colors, his orange rays with faint red tips, his white eyes with blue pupils, his funny little bells! Oh how they loved his funny little bells! The way they made little dinging sounds, they loved it. 'Brother! We gotta wake him up! He's gotta see our ant!' they jump up and down on the bed and Dad grabbed them and yanked them close to stop their fun jumping.

They squeak, 'AHHH! HE GOT US! THE SNUGGLE MONSTER GOT US!' they struggle making little squeaking sounds, they were excited as Dad chuckled "okay you two, why'd you wake me up?" they squeak happily and nom his hand gently in defiance to the grab. 

'We can show him the ant!' 'He's awake!!!!' Dad chuckled "okay Sunshines, tell me, why'd you wake me up, you know how tired I can get" they cheered "we drew an ant!" they watched Dad's rays spin around his head and instantly, they tried to grab at them.

Spinny and pokey, must grab and nom. 

Dad leaned down and let them grab his rays, the two twins were completely unaware that Sun never let people (not even Moon or Lunar) touch his rays, Sun always let them play with his rays though. "Okay okay, show me your little drawing" he said patting their head and they excitedly fumbled and grabbed a slightly crumbled up paper from the fun little tussle. 

They watched Dad smile and they grinned a large adorable grin and hugged him. They hugged his long slender body and Dad chuckled "easy easy, okay you two, it's great!" the twins were happy at the praise but then they noticed that Dad was tired. They always noticed, it made them sad. They always wondered why Dad was always so tired, they watched Dad look at the time and sighed "okay you two, it's way past your bed time" instantly the twins pouted.

"I'm not tired!" "yeah!" Dad sighed "I know you two, but it's past your bed time, you need to sleep or you'll be grouchy and I don't like my little Sunshines to be grouchy and cranky!" the twins felt themselves being scooped up 'noooo! He's gonna force us to sleep!' 'ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP!' BloodLust shrieked mentally as struggled, a while ago Dad had let them watch a pirate movie.

They had loved all the colorful colors, they struggled against Dad's strong arms and Dad said "okay you two, how about this, you two go to sleep and in the morning I'll give you some Skittles" instantly, they perked up. 

They considered the offer, "I want skittles" BloodLust said and BloodMoon grumbled "me to" Dad said "so, if you sleep, in the morning I'll give you some!" they decided to take the offer, they had always loved Skittles, the colorful colors were just so pretty and they loved the fruity taste.

They loved anything colorful, colors are wonderful, (past BloodMoon hated how colorful the daycare was, remember that) they missed the daycare, but at the walk Dad had explained that they weren't going back, they wondered why. They already missed the colorful jungle gyms, the colorful... everything. 

This room was just so bland and gray, they mumbled giving up as Sun laid them on the couch and covered them with a blanket, they felt sleepy then. 'I want the Skittles...' BloodMoon muttered mentally and he felt that BloodLust was already asleep, he sighed softly and his eyes drooped as he is surrounded by the fluffy blanket. 

It's like one of those poofy things in the sky, It was so soft, I can't wait for those skittles, BloodMoon drifted to sleep, thinking of the Skittles he was going to have the day after, the last thing we saw was Sun tucking himself back into bed  to get some shut eye.

And he heard a faint and familiar voice next to them.

{{Sleep well little bean boys, sleep well}}

Sorry, short chapter, but I wanted to practice changing voice, I had a very hard time, tell me if I did okay, got any tips? Don't be scared to tell me! I always love tips to improve my writing! Also I hardly proofread this as always, oh boy, I'll try to proof read more often from now on, but hope you had a great day/night!