Chapter 13

BloodMoon Twins

'Brother look!' BloodMoon cheered mentally "ooooohh!" they watch a ant crawls by but before they could talk to it, they heard a crash in the ball pit, they jumped in alarm and had heard Sun explain many times that if something weird is in the ball pit, do not approach it.

They looked down nervously at the ball pit from the balcony while hiding, then there was a eerie laughter echoed about the daycare, they squeaked and scurried away from the ball pit and back into the safety of Sun and Moon's room area, or at least they thought it was safety until the thing jumped.

It jumped up the balcony with an alarmingly high jump without struggle, one's thing for sure, It wasn't dad. It looked kinda like dad, just more broken.... mangled  with some blue here and there. They were scared, they could see the damage. But they knew better then to approach the thing, they hide in the play house, it watched them and said in what was definitely a british accent. 

"Hello! You wanna play a game?" the stranger said crouching over playhouse, the twins pressed themselves into the corner trying to get away, they were getting major alarm bells, major red flags. Stranger danger stranger danger! Normally, a game would be nice, but Sun had explained that not everything that comes out of the ball pit is nice. Some things could kill you and considering this thing came out of the ball pit, the twins weren't taking any chances.

"We could play one to two!" the twins had never heard of that before, but no, they were NOT going to play, this thing seemed insane, they quickly called the ant over away from the ruined animatronic and it twitched it's antenna at it curiously. They protected it under them and whispered "stay away from it" they looked up at the animatronic. It was scary, very scary. They knew it wasn't dad, but why did it look like a ruined version of dad...? 

Did dad just experience serious head trauma or something? Probably not.

"No" they said, "we do not want to play" they huddled in the playhouse and the ruin animatronic said, "awww but I haven't explained the rules!" it did an over exaggerated pout, the twins didn't want to hear the rules, they wanted it to leave, it was scary. "The rules to one to two are simple! I get to rip your limbs off as you run" The twins squeak in terror and the animatronic said "wanna play?" "no!" BloodLust squeaked "we like our legs thank you very much!" The ruin animatronic did that creepy laugh.