16

Sun is woken up from the twins pulling on his rays roughly "Daddy wake up!" Sun jerked out of sleep and they looked at him with wide bright innocent eyes "Daddy Daddy!" they jump around "we wanna play with you!" Sun sighs, he didn't want to come off as mean but his joints hurt, they hurt a lot, "sorry kiddo's... I can't do it..." he felt incredibly guilty for this, but couldn't get himself off the couch.

It was then that Management messaged him.

Dear the useless scrape of metal,

Due to your declining work, we have decided to sell you and your little "family" some guy paid the big bucks for you and your family, in our eyes, big waste of money. But hey! It's money! Today at 2:30 AM you and your stupid family will be picked up and we can get replacements of you. Better replacements! 

-Management

Sun had no words, he is silent, all this time of practically abusing him and they just SELL HIM?! Anger filled him, but also fear. He has never been sold before, he's lived in the SuperStar Daycare his entire life. He scared of how this mysterious guy is going to be, he could be worse the Management,  or he could be better, at least a little better.

Sun looked at the twins, oh how he hoped they will be okay, he might as well nap till it happens, nothing he can really do... All that time of shocking him working him, then a idea struck him, what if, this entire time, they knew.

They just decided to torment him until it happened, torment him harder, push him to his limits, before he got sent off, that, that was sickening. That idea was sickening, Lunar burst in "SUN WE GOT BOUGHT!" off to one place to another... Just like that.

"I know..." Sun sighed and the twins look confused "bought...?" BloodMoon asked Sun sighed "yeah... were going somewhere new... moving" Sun was so tired, he didn't really care, but he still felt sick, just bought and sold like slaves... he thought bitterly.

Hopefully this new person is at least a little more fair than FazBear, Lunar growled "of course they just sell us for money, why wouldn't they" the twins yawn and climb onto the couch and curl beside Sun, they sleepy now.

They have some real energy swings, on moment they are bursting with energy, the next they wanna nap. It was very adorable, he loved them so much. Moon burst out of his room "WE GOT BOUGHT?!" he shrieked "FRICK FRICK FRICK! GOTTA GET A COMPUTER BACKUP!" he rushed back in, Sun knew Computer back ups took a while, Moon was right to panic, it was 12:00 AM after all.

Sun sighs and lays his head down on the pillow, his rays shrinking in so he's comfortable. Hopefully this person won't work him as bad.... but then again, why would they? They are probably just as bad a FazBear! What am I thinking?! Sun is snapped out of his thoughts by the twins booping his face with a hand "Daddy! Where are we going?" they ask curiously and Sun sighs "were moving..." the sad truth is, he couldn't stop it from happening, they were forced to say goodbye to their home.

The twins face fell "but but-" Sun sighed "we can't do anything about it..." the twins jumped up "our ant friends! NOO!" they ran off, Sun watched them go "welp" he said and Lunar sighed "well... lets hope this is a better chapter in our life" Sun replied "I hope" but really, he didn't have much faith, in his mind it would either be worse or the same.

Why would someone be nice to a robot? What's the point? That's right, their is not point! Why would they be nice to us?! But Sun wasn't going to burst Lunar's bubble, he heard Moon cursing and running about the room and Computer's snarky remarks as Moon worked to make a backup. Sun sighs as he watched Moon front of the arcade machine, he yawns tiredly "Lunar... I really need a nap..."  Lunar said softly "okay Sun... me and the gremlins will pack what we need, you can rest, it doesn't appear that FazBear will work you today" Sun was relieved by that. 

He shut his eyes, he drifted to sleep, glad to be able to rest finally. 

Short chapter today,  I know.