Quick Character Analysis or something

I should make a separate book to put this kind of stuff in.

Did Eclipse deserve to die?

Even months after his death, the question is still there. While many people argue 'the guy was a jerk and hurt the bean!' I'm not saying I disagree but something about his death bugged me.

And it's not the unnerving video thumbnail, like who's that star person? Nowadays, I think it was just a celestial body, but still, it bugs me cause I don't know for sure.

It looks kind of like a jester, like a robot of some kind. Hold up I'm getting kinda off track, okay so, did Eclipse deserve to die? Many would argue yes.

I however am starting to wonder if he really deserved to die, for starters, the poor guy was telling the truth. The celestial bodies did appear. And it was clear Eclipse was under a lot of mental stress from being followed everywhere.

But were starting from the beginning to his death.

Eclipse was left in Sun's head from Moon, which deeply hurt him and caused trust issues, abandonment issues, and betrayal type issues. He was scared to get close to people in case they hurt him so he just pushed them away.

He made Lunar who he put all his good emotions into constantly cause he considered it weak to feel them. He probably is scared of Moon to some extent but hides it for his pride.

But then, there was this one part that really stuck out to me. After Eclipse slapped Lunar, he showed guilt for what he did and even considered apologizing. He probably chose not to cause he thought it'd make him look weak and soft.

Now were way back when Lunar first appeared. Sun said something to Lunar about 'gotta make sure he (Eclipse) didn't put a bomb in your head' like two or three years later, I dunno, Lunar gets exploded by Eclipse FROM his head with a bomb.

Foreshadowing? Possibly! Which means Eclipse feeling guilt for his action of slapping Lunar possibly could also be foreshadowing!

Then another thing stuck out to me, Eclipse got the star but he didn't go with his original plan. He went for the "torture"" Sun and Moon plan, I instantly knew something was up. 

Eclipse has the star! He could make Sun and Moon go through the worst possible mental torture and instead he sends them to the backrooms and boops Foxy's  snoot when he really didn't need to.

No seriously that action was so shocking to me that I dropped my M&M's and my mind went to 'does the guy have a crush on Foxy or something?! Eclipse would never!' That's how shocked I was lol.

Eclipse (I still think suspiciously)  kidnapped Foxy and acted somewhat decent, yes somewhat. I was surprised he gave Foxy the computer. He seems like the type to leave them alone to slowly go insane, also didn't Foxy smash himself into a wall at one point and Eclipse stopped him.

I'm onto you Eclipse. 

Anyways, he could put Sun and Moon through the worst possible mental torture, but he didn't. He cared for Sun and Moon and couldn't bring himself to hurt them. It's likely he also regretted hurting Lunar and couldn't do it himself and was pleading Sun and Moon to do it.

He died then and it was revealed that he actually cared, and to me that was the last little clue. Eclipse had been redeemable to some extent.

He no longer has a Lunar to dump his emotions into, they are there bottling up, just like Sun, it made him suicidal just like Sun. That's why he refused to make a body and made the AI do it.

Slowly killing himself with the star possibly on purpose, because the guilt of what he had done was eating away at him and he was to scared to get any form of help. He was scared, possibly had mental breakdowns off screen, in pain. And left after Sun verbally assaulted him he left most likely because he was about to break down.

He also changed everyone's memories so they like him, most likely because he felt he wanted to be loved and felt he couldn't possibly get it.

That's what I got from it all, hope you enjoyed  and understood this! Bye!